D&D 5E Some Fizban's Treasury of Dragons sneak peek previews

I thought only settings with setting books got added?

It's not actually a rule that only settings with setting books are allowed, for example Ravenloft was allowed BEFORE its setting book was relased, back when it only had CoS out.

My thinking is FToD is likely the closest Tarkir and Council of Wyrms is getting to an official release.

Scribe

Legend
It's not actually a rule that only settings with setting books are allowed, for example Ravenloft was allowed BEFORE its setting book was relased, back when it only had CoS out.

My thinking is FToD is likely the closest Tarkir and Council of Wyrms is getting to an official release.
I mean I guess. Council of Wyrms I would be into, anything MTG can disappear lol.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

That's not actually a rule, that's a pattern. They have unleashed most of the Settings that got books (exception being Critical Role, for obvious reasons),but they could unleash others when and if they so chose.

Remove ads