• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

aia_2

Custom title
Howdy all, based on the info here and the reply i got from the staff of Panjo (see below), i assume that i am not allowed to post on the marketplace any post due to the 3-post limit... am i right?

Hey Axel,

Thanks for writing to us! It looks like your listing doesn't currently have a photo, which could lower the chances of this item being sold. I just went through our troubleshooting list of what could be preventing us from generating a thread post for you, but it looks like there may be an issue on the side of EN World where they are preventing your account from posting in certain sections of the forum. I encourage you to reach out to the EN World staff to see what might be going on with your account's user permissions.

Keep me posted and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Best,
Brian at Panjo Support

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Howdy all, based on the info here and the reply i got from the staff of Panjo (see below), i assume that i am not allowed to post on the marketplace any post due to the 3-post limit... am i right?

Hey Axel,

Thanks for writing to us! It looks like your listing doesn't currently have a photo, which could lower the chances of this item being sold. I just went through our troubleshooting list of what could be preventing us from generating a thread post for you, but it looks like there may be an issue on the side of EN World where they are preventing your account from posting in certain sections of the forum. I encourage you to reach out to the EN World staff to see what might be going on with your account's user permissions.

Keep me posted and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Best,
Brian at Panjo Support

Let me help you get their attention . . . . .
[MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION], can you help with this?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Asking for tech support by posting at the end of this thread is an *awful* way to do it. I think Scott is the only person on the planet who reads it for the "I'm not a spambot" posts. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I do it to welcome the new folk to this insane asylum! (where all the crazy folk are on the outside!)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Well, Morrus is here, which is good. Because I don't have any experience with the Marketplace.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't really understand the Panjo marketplace either. We don't have any restrictions on who can post there.

Remove ads