D&D Movie/TV Sophia Lillis was a D&D player before being a D&D actress

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Buried in this story about Lillis wearing high fashion is this note about her hobbies.

Over the last few months of quarantine, Lillis has been making the most of her time at home, taking up hobbies. “I watch a lot of movies,” she explains. “Draw little sketches for my friends. I’m in a [Dungeons & Dragons] group with some friends so we play once a week or so if everyone’s not too busy.” She’s also committed to picking up a new skill: “I’ve decided to finally learn how to do a cartwheel.”

joined one of us GIF

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Obviously John Francis Daley is into D&D. He's credited in at least one 5e book.

I'm probably going to dive into the rest of the cast and announced staff's past to see who else admits to playing.

That's awesome! It sounds like D&D is more popular than ever with the younger generations. Now, I haven't done a cartwheel in ages. But I am not going to see if I can still do one. I get plenty of cardio and weight training in, but I still am in my 40s.

She’s also committed to picking up a new skill: “I’ve decided to finally learn how to do a cartwheel.”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases