• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spam Emails Pissing Me Off

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Joshua Randall said:
Oh... my... goodness.

Did he pay you via PayPal or somesuch, or did he have to send you his bank account number to where his father, the Late General. Ngamu had deposited $25,000,000.00 dollars (twenty five Million U.S. dollars) in cash?

He arranged a FedEx Prepaid Pickup (which was done from an unnoccupied address in my Neighbourhood)...I sat in my car out front of that house for hours waiting for Fed Ex to arrive.

I think I did the right thing:)

Jubilee

First Post
I recently became a moderator on a yahoogroup and now all I get is a bazillion spam for the address every day. I can't block the address though, because sometimes legitimate messages need to be approved. Yahoo marks most of it as spam (but still sends it - arg!!) so I can have outlook automatically delete it. Stuff will occasionally get by yahoo, though, and my spamguard lets it go, too. sigh. Not sure if there's anything i can do about it, but it sure is annoying to download 20 odd spam messages two or three times a day!

Luckily, the spam to my actual address (not the yahoogroup owner's address) has not increased, so I should be thankful I guess.

/ali

sniffles

First Post
Never, ever, enter the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes via the Internet. You will be spammed to death - after you spend the next 30 minutes trying to finish the entry form and avoiding signing up for 9,000 product updates and magazine subscriptions. :mad:

I never got any spam before I signed up for that stupid contest.

Bront

The man with the probe
My comcast e-mail accounts are realy bad, even ones that have never sent nor recieved e-mail. It's like the spam filter doesn't work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads