Level Up (A5E) Spell and Combat Tradition card decks

When you consider the number of spells available to each spellcasting class and the number of combat maneuvers available to each fighting class in A5e, you would need a deck of cards to keep everything straight. ;) So what are the chances that A5e will come out with card decks for the spells and the combat maneuvers on some future date?

Thomas Stump

Explorer
I've made a print friendly, very simplistic version of Combat Tradition cards that I could upload, if that is permissible? Each page of 8 cards is a separate file, based on the tradition. Each tradition has 2 pages, except for the basic maneuvers. I copied/pasted the info from the web site.

Jacob Vardy

Explorer
I've made a print friendly, very simplistic version of Combat Tradition cards that I could upload, if that is permissible? Each page of 8 cards is a separate file, based on the tradition. Each tradition has 2 pages, except for the basic maneuvers. I copied/pasted the info from the web site.
I came here specifically looking for that. Spell cards were useful when we switched from 2e to 5e. I think combat maneuver cards would be handy.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sure!

Anselm

Adventurer
Thank you for sharing the cards! I think I can find some uses for these! :)

If you've also taken the time to format every spell in a csv, I and my players would love to skip that step. We're using a variety of digital tools for character sheets and putting chosen spells into spreadsheets and databases is a pretty time consuming step

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases