• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spelljammer Spelljammer Miniatures Coming!

WizKids is producing miniatures for the upcoming Spelljammer campaign setting, including asteroids, nautiloids, space galleons, and more! These range from $62.99 for some of the smaller boxes, to $262.49 for the Astral Dreadnought.

WizKids is producing miniatures for the upcoming Spelljammer campaign setting, including asteroids, nautiloids, space galleons, and more! These range from $62.99 for some of the smaller boxes, to $262.49 for the Astral Dreadnought.
WZK96177.jpg
WZK96178.jpg
WZK96180.jpg
WZK96181.jpg
WZK96212.jpg
WZK96178.jpg
WZK96180.jpg
WZK96181.jpg
WZK96212.jpg

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
My only disagreement with this particular line is that they wasted/filled three spaces of it with Asteroids. One is good enough. three variants of the same thing are too much.
I don't really think they should have them at all. If you want an asteroid mini, go outside and grab a rock. That's free. I don't need or want to pay money for a plastic model of a rock.

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
I am not so excited about these minis but excited for the rules that would support the need for these minis. I hope we get a ship-scale combat similar to Wildjammer.

Remove ads

Remove ads