• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT : Blood Money (Medecin Sans Frontière)

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim sends a quick message to Ghost-Fox...

"Tracking down Gournay need back-up... at this location (rattles off address and approximate location); finish off N'gambe then hurry yer arse over here... in that order hopefully... get them for Roman..."

Kim radios to Luddite...

"I contacted Ghost-Fox told her to hurry on over... Roman's contract ran out... they are dealing with N'gambe... what is your status?"

Luddite

First Post
Radio's back.... Just sitting on the dock by the bay....

Keeping an eye on things till Ginger gets here.

[ OOC: I have taken a position just north of the Western entrance. Keeping an eye on the workers and the boat. Aside from the main door, is there any other widows or doors along the other sides? ]

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim replies...

"Roger... Ginger... Skipper... and the Millionare should hopefully be here shortly... provided they can deal with the natives..."

Kim continues to get a look around the warehouse...

"I will see if there is anything useful in the meanwhile..."

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Luddite said:
Aside from the main door, is there any other widows or doors along the other sides?

OOC: Plenty, but they are very high; at least 30 feet. Most are open though. The heat must be terrible in this place if you keep them closed.

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim continues to walk about nonchalantly like he owns the joint... observing... keeping an eye out for Hournay or anyone looking suspicous...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads