• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT : Blood Money (Medecin Sans Frontière)

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim rives ike a demon... well he tries anyway...

"He isn't getting away Luddite...."

Kim pushes the pedal to the metal...

"Having fun yet Lana?"

OOC: Spend an AD my last one and Luddite has one...

Luddite

First Post
[ OOC: I know I am not proficeient. That is why I am placing where Kim can get it as he would get out of the car. Besides, Gournay doesn't know I can't use one that well. :D ]

Luddite looks a little down that no one got his Mrax Brothers reference, but is soon thown to back of his seat at Kim begins to speed off

Well at least you took me sersiously. Where did you learn to drive? From Taxi? By the way, Lana, can you shoot?

Decides too Sit Down, Shut up, and Hold on!

[ OOC: I have one action die left, I'll save it to use on my spot check (+6) to locate Gournay at the Harbour, if needed ]

-Luddite

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Lana wasn't kidding when she said that this harbor was a very large, disorganized marina. But it is worse than that; it is also a market! Black market economy is the only economy around here. Smugglers are openly peddling their more commendable products everywhere. It's chaotic; there are merchant's stands, old ware house, boathouses, docks and everything seem to have been built haphazardly.

The one thing that is absent are customs houses. Or even military presence, as in the rest of the city.

Kim spots Gournay in the crowd, 400 feet away, on foot and headed toward an area filled with warehouses. Soon he is out of sight.

[OOC:

Lana knows how to shoot with a pistol. Basic precautions around here. In fact, she grabbed a small caliber pistol in her pocket when she was last in her office.

Luddite spot check;

I don't activate it, it's just a failure.

Kim spot check

18 + 7; 25

He spots Gournay for a short moment; G is headed toward a group of warehouse. Might be a map coming, he gotta be somewhere in there, looking for a contact. The area is enclosed, he can only get out of there by boat.

Hum, I really gotta post a map. Hang on.]

Game Control

First Post
OOC: Hum, I meant this pic;

Attachments

• port.jpg
    port.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim looks to the rifle then to the crowd...

"Subtelty shall be our friend... I have a pistol with a laser sight... that should suffice..."

Looks to Lana... then to Luddite... he hops out of the jeep and moves after Gournay... grabbing his headseat and tucking it on...

"Lets roll."

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Nods, jumps out and adjusts his radio. Luddite then spreads out about 15 to 25 feet from Kim as they make their way to the warehouse area.

[ OOC: I will try to keep with in sight of Kim as we close to the warehouses. When we get there, we each will take a different path between the buildings.

So are we doing a foot chase right now, or are we heading to a shoot out in the allies. :D ]

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
The fearless trio walk briskly toward the warehouse area. Once on the edge of the sector, they see several workers going about their business, but not Gournay.

OOC: OK, so Gournay is somewhere in there. By the time you lost sight of him and the time you reach the warehouse area, Gournay could have entered any of the 4 southern building, perhaps even any of the 6 southern building if he suddenly started running. He could also have reached one of the boats parked (what is the correct term?) on the western side. He didn't have time to reach those parked to the North and you'd have seen him if had headed toward one of those parked to the west.

You can ask around; He's white and must have been spotted. But then so are you, and maybe he has associate in the area. Thread carefully.

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim glances to Luddite and Lana and smiles smugly... his mirrored shades hiding his eyes... he walks towards one of the dock workers... and takes on a stern demeanor...

"Hey there..." his voice slightly accented... "Looking for Doctor Whitebread..." he looks around brusquely... "last I saw he was heading this way..."

Kim spits... giving the dock worker a cold glance...

"Slipped out on his bill he did... just coming through to collect..."

OOC: Bluff +10, Intimidate +9, Gather Info +8 for reference

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
[ OOC: Boat are Moored to the piers. :)

From with way are we coming from, directly south, or form the east or west. You mentioned "west" twice in your description. ]

Luddite quickly heads to the far side where the boats are moored. He leaves Kim to ask around while he keeps an eye on the water.

[ OOC: I go to the west side where he could of reached a boat. My first goal is to cover the boats. That way we know if Gournay leaves that way. ]

-Luddite

Remove ads