• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (Regrouping)

"Well, it looks like it's off to the races agian...

What time do you gents want to scope out the Bingo base? Do we troop off like tourists and scout out the surroundings during the middle of the day? Or do we camp out at night and establish some surveillance positions? Let me know if I have to get decked out in my camo gear and bring my ghillie.

Could you scare up some aerial or sat recon photos of the site? It might help us plan out how to reconnoiter the area."

((OOC: For the record, I still think that charging the fort, going in guns blazing to nab Balladur is a BAD idea(tm). I say the team should plan out an ambush and nab Balladur in public. They can't very well bring out the whole brigade every time Balladur needs to go on a night out on the town. Or if everyone is keen on a confrontation at the base, see if we can do a quick in-and-out! Oh well, we'll see what comes up during the Binga-recon trip...)

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
[OOC: Yeah, I'm willing to let you trade some or all NBC suits.

License plate; Government issue.

Maps of the area; most if it can simply be bought or downlaoded for free.

Plans of the barracks; they're not online. They're in the archives of the Binga city hall.]

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Codename: GhostFox said:

((OOC: For the record, I still think that charging the fort, going in guns blazing to nab Balladur is a BAD idea(tm). I say the team should plan out an ambush and nab Balladur in public. They can't very well bring out the whole brigade every time Balladur needs to go on a night out on the town. Or if everyone is keen on a confrontation at the base, see if we can do a quick in-and-out! Oh well, we'll see what comes up during the Binga-recon trip...)

I think it is a bad idea too. I hope it does not come to it. Though we should be prepared. A recon of the place would be in order reguardless. Lets hope we can nab Balladur in a less hostile place.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
[OOC: Yeah, I'm willing to let you trade some or all NBC suits.]

Okay, lets trade in two suits (at 8 Each) and get Ronin a 7.62x39mm Assult rifle and (25 points) and 60 rounds of ammo (for the remaining 3 points.) And get either the Cigearette Dartgun with the Knockout drops, but I like the pen housing better. So that would be two pens each with one charge. We can divy those up when are in Binga.

BTW what type of guns did the Soldiers from the Club use.

-Luddite

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:

[OOC: Brand new AK-74]

OOC: Ahh...but which assult rifle in the rule book is that. :) More to the point, can we get one of those so we could use their ammo.

-Luddite

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
[OOC:

:rolleyes: I knew that.

*GC realize something*

Hum, could we go back in time and change all my mentions of AK-74 to AK-47?

AK-74 fires round that are damn close to those of standard NATO assault rifle munnition and should have the same stats.

But silly me, I just realized that I bought 7.62X39mm for my goons. That's the AK-47 caliber. That's all I could afford given their gear budget.

Anyway, bottom line is, the goons are using AK-47, 7.62X30mm (25 budget points)]

Game Control

First Post
OOC: It's in Binga; Urban setting. No maps of the barracks; they are in the city hall archives. You'll have to see for yourself and get them from city hall.

The building is fairly straightforward; a three story blocked shaped building.

BTW guys; what's gonna happen to CPG?

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
OOC: BTW guys; what's gonna happen to CPG?

[ OOC: I see the following possiblities. Though GC will have to let us know how fesable each one is.

1) Keep him locked up in the safe house for about 48 hours. This would give us enough lead in Binga to move without to much attention.

2) Take him and dump him half way between Binga and Harare is some small village. Could be 12 hours to a few days before he could alert Binga of us.

3) Kill him. Luddite does not favor this action, but it is mentioned for completness.

4) Have him arrested by the local police. Would mean buring a action die or two for a favor. And we would have a good idea how long he would be able to be kept quiet.

We must assume that N'Gambe will know that the hit on Neilan has failed. But CPG is the only link to us to that failure.

Any other suggestions.

-Luddite

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads