• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (Regrouping)

Alexander Roman

First Post
Game Control said:
When Roman mentions scotch, the Colonel smiles broadly. He go fetch a bottle and makes sure that the bruised Roman and the shaken Neilan all get their fill

-''This stuff is harder to procure than military grade explosive, you know. But is also much more essential to the job! Cheers.''
Once Neilan has a glass in him, Roman pours him another. Then, when a friendly hand on his shoulder, he says. "Let's retire to the other side of the room while this gets messy. Always does something to my stomach, this interrogation stuff. Besides, let's see if we can get you a cushy job somewhere? Eh?"

Roman and Neilan take a couple of chairs and go sit in the corner with their heads together and a cell phone. Before all is done, Roman's managed to get Neilan a clean, safe desk job in Paris. There's nothing but smiles and friendship in that corner as they both raise their mostly empty glasses and sing out a toast!

[OOC:[/i] Just typing out the little episode where Roman calls for a favor and gets Neilan that desk job. Besides, interrogation is really not Roman's thing. He likes to leave the masters to work without interruption.]

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim thinks for a minute... and sighs... he looks to Ronin...

"Anything else you can think of?"

Kim looks back to the CPG.

"Oh... where is N'gambe's main stronghold?"

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Kareem pours himself a glass of scotch and pulls up a chair next to CPG. He also activates the recorder in his pocket.
"Who were you talking to on the cell phone? Did you mention our descriptions or names? And does N'Gambe ever have Red Cross volunteers do a medical inspection on his troops, because I may have an idea..." (Sense Motive +5)
While he talking, Kareem slowly screws a silencer on his gun and flashes the man a smile.

Steel Ronin

First Post
Ken stands, his weapon still in his hand. He nods to Kim while mouthing "be right back." The soldier then casually walks out of the room to speak with Luddite in private.

"I don't know if this will help us, but. . . Can you run a check on the sedan's plates and possibly track down a name or address?"

[OOC: Ken, since he took a good look at the make and number of the black sedan, will pass this information to the Snoop to see if anything useful comes up.]

Luddite

First Post
Steel Ronin said:
"I don't know if this will help us, but. . . Can you run a check on the sedan's plates and possibly track down a name or address?"

[OOC: Ken, since he took a good look at the make and number of the black sedan, will pass this information to the Snoop to see if anything useful comes up.]

Looks at the number writen down.

Might, but most likely it is the same as these phones. Government Issue. Not surprising realy. N'Gambe is a legitiamate member of the Miltarty. Granted the Zimbabwe Military is questionable in its ethics, but that is not our problem.

[ OOC: Unless the plate reveals any additional information Luddite finishes his computer hacking and gathers his notes to talk to everyone. The following is done out of view and earshot of CPG. (Assuming that he is still awake and here at the time) ]

Luddite pulls a finger of scotch for himself while make his analysis report

As you all have had the oppotunity to see, there seems to be something more then a TB Epidemic going on here. But as the big C said, that is not our mission. Our mission is to aquire Balladur. Fortunately Balladur does have something to do with issues in Binga, and so does Doctor Gournay. Going to Binga as soon as possilbe is still a good thing.

I see the following things happening in Binga:

- A polite talk with Dr. Gournay and the staff of MSF. Manly we will need to see if Dr. Gournay is a threat or not. Probaly drop off one of the bugs with the Good Doctor. Also we can use this time to Recon.

- After such first encounter will we need to take a closer look at his files. Should be a simple "B&E" exersise.

- Balladur would most likely be in one of two places. MSF or N'Gambe's hold. If it is the former then resistance to his apprehension should be light. If it is the later, then it looks a like a shoot out at the OK Coral. Either way, we need him alive.

Finishes his summation and sees if anyone has anything to add or modify

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
After Kim is through with the CPG he will have the Colonel lock him up somewhere nice and tight and dispose of him at their leisure... he then goes to see what Luddite has cooked up filling him on everything the CPG told him...

"Well talking with Dr. Gorunay and the MSF staff I can do... a shootout... as much as I enjoyed the chaos of this past evening... I might be better in a support role... maintining communications."

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
The soldier answers Kim's question about N'Gambe's HQ but doesn't otherwise volunteer anymore information that required from him

-''N'Gambe lives at the Binga barracks. It was built by the Brits in the 50s. The Captain did some reconstruction and built himself what he calls his ''Penthouse'' from the old class rooms that were used for technical training. It's on the second floor.''

[OOC: Luddite, you'd need some more hacking to check it out, but your guess that the Sedan was also government issue seems pretty solid.]

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
[ OOC: Unless anyone can think of anything else to ask either CPG or Neilan, we should be done here. We do have 12 Budget points and 2 Gadget points left. (Spent one BP for the Tape Recroder and 3 for the Sodium Pentathol. We still have both.)

Now is the time for any last minute shopping.

We could get some Knockout drugs (and even a dart gun) to take down Balladur with minimal struggle.

Since an office raid looks possible, I would like to get a Document Scaner gadget for one GP. We can use the Digital Camera to take pictures. And I have my professional one with all kinds of lens for longer range surveillance. ]

[ OOC: also after our planing meeting, I will make a quick attempt to see if there is any special about the license plate, but I do want to get to sleep soon. So no more then one hour will be spent on it ]

-Luddite

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
"Not feeling talkative right now? I'll ask you again: What information did you relay to your boss about us?" Kareem then starts doodling circles on the CPG's chest with his laser sight.

Remove ads