• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Spycraft] Delta Green: Rebirth (still taking alts)

Davechan

First Post
I'm definitely interested - I love Spycraft, and really want to get into some Cthulu. I'd be interested in playing some sort of Doctor/Research scientist type. Possibly CDC? That kind of thing, anyways.

Bobitron

Explorer
The Delta Green website is great at giving a good feel of the setting/organization as well. I tried to just skim it without getting into the details to keep myself uninformed, I want to be suprised:)

Thanks for your synopsis as well, Andrew.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

Committed Hero

Adventurer
I would sever my leg and beat a baby seal to death with it to play this game.

Er, that is to say I'm interested as well.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'd be interested too if there's room (I'm just gonna have to remember were I left my Spycraft stuff!) - Urban Assualt Soldier or some kind of Snoop (How would a Basement Snoop work - connection via Etherealnet?)

d'Anconia

Explorer
Hey, if there's room, I'd love to give it a try. Have spycraft, no DG experience though. Just of the top of my head, I'd be interested in playing a Hacker type.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Holy crap! That's 9 interested players so far -- considerably more than I thought I was going to get! I'm going to need to work out some way to get the group down to a more managable size, either a lot of you are going to have to go on an alt-list, or maybe just do a first-come, first-serve and the first couple characters I get go in the game. Or I might just suck it up and go with a VERY large group. Maybe split threads, or keep some of you behind at the safehouse as support (you always see in spy movies where they keep some of the team members, especially the computer folks, back at the base).

Anyway, I promised you more detailed information, and here it is. Stat generation is 1d10+8, two stats may be switched, start at level 5. I'm also allowing psychics as per Green Ronin's Psychic's Handbook for veterans of MK-ULTRA, STARGATE and the like. I'll get you more information on that should you choose to go that route -- just let me know.

Note to those of you with the other Spycraft books -- I only have the main Spycraft book, but if there's something out of one of the others you want, run it by me -- I'll probably say yes, unless I don't think it fits. All gadgets, too, will have to be run by me -- I'll allow most except the obviously James Bond things like submarine cars and jetpacks.

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114032
Here's an RG thread -- everybody who was interested can make a character up and put them on there. I'll figure something out.

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
Andrew, I'm a little unclear on the stat generation. Did you mean what I think you did, where you roll the stats in order and then can swap up to two around? If you meant something else, I apologise for misunderstanding.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads