Spycraft new OOC thread

Victim

First Post
Guards shoot at 2 wide burst (that makes about 15 bullets fired thus far.
11 + 3, miss
Dmg 10

It's bad. Kareem is down to -6

And all my brother's clever plans are mislaid by such a small thing as a roll of 20.

Actually, the cleverness of his plans is quite debatable, but they would have been pretty funny.

Yep! All hell is breaking loose... it's going to be a close one... slide down the rope, dodge bullets, run to the front, dodge more bullets, avoid the guard,s, dodge even more bullets, keep Gournay alive, more bullets, prevent TB-Boy from infecting GhostFox... I hope the 2 remaining action dice are enough! If she doesn't - it's been nice knowing you all! :D

Luddite

First Post
The good news is that the guard watching the door will be hopefully be blocked. If Ken can come around and take down the AK-47 Guard this round then that leaves the stunned revoler guard in the front.

Wait for Gournay to come down. He may attempt to get the AK-47 from the guard that you downed, but hopefully he won't risk his life for that. However he will take time to pick up the pistol from the African. So assume him to be armed when he comes down.

As you come to the front you can pick up the AK-47 that Kareem had or the one that "should" be going down soon.

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Yeah things hitting the fan nicely.. question any chance that Lana replied to Kim's invitation I know not important to the overall story but just trying to inject some fast paced witty stuff.. stuff that Kim does even when his life is on the line...

Also did I heal any from the application of the Liquid Skin Patch (LPS)?

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Tokiwong said:
did I heal any from the application of the Liquid Skin Patch (LPS)?

I'm thinking that ''Quickly heals'' means a little longer than a few round.

I'm assuming it works between fights, much like using AD to heal.

Luddite

First Post
Well at this point the front guards are stunned. Hopefully Ronin can do a 5' step and get a clear shot on both. If not then move and take down the revoler guard first.

As for Ghost, hopefully you can break LOS from the guard in back so you can get out.

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Thanks Game Control... wasn't trying to whine or anything just wondering... I am a fdaceman that is what I do best... besides catching bullets...

Steel Ronin

First Post
Hey Luddite, do you have everything you need to stabilize Kareem? I have the first aid skill and a first aid kit. If you have control of things and can help Kareem, I'll continue the fight.

So, two stunned guards, one dead guard, and one guard I have not spotted yet. (And more on the way)

Suggestions: should I go try to help Ghost (and try to cover her escape) or should I try to finish off the stunned guards at the front?

Luddite

First Post
I've Got a stimshot. That will stablize Kareem, so that he won't be loosing any more Wounds, and set him back to 0 WP (If I read the rules on Stablization correctly).

I would suggest clearing front first by make sure the front two guards are down and won't give us any more problem we don't know how much longer those guys will be stunned. Then give cover to Ghost and Gournay. We can leave the one guard standing in the back.

Right now, we need to get the Hell out of Dodge.

Once we are all on the boat, then we need to search Gournay for any weapons he may have picked up. And maybe cuff him as well. I will make sure there are no tracers on the boat when we all get in.

As you fall back, make sure you pick up one of the AK-47s so that will give us two on the boat should we need to throw lead ar some purusers.

-Luddite

Remove ads