Spycraft new OOC thread

Tokiwong

First Post
I agree... we need to get the hell out of dodge... get Kareem stabilized and then lets roll... once you are all back on the boat... we have Lana sail us to freedom... the S.S. Minnow rides again gents

Luddite

First Post
How am I dragging Kareem back? Don't bother me with details :)

I am not completely sure. First thing is to get you stabalized. Then I will worry how to drag your carcus back. Maybe when the front area of the ware house is secured (for a round or two) Kim can jump out and help.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Luddite is not strong enough to carry Kareem on his shoulders, but he's strong enough to drag him. That's not what the doctor would recommend, but this is war.

Game Control

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Thanks Game Control... wasn't trying to whine or anything just wondering... I am a fdaceman that is what I do best... besides catching bullets...

I appreciate feedback. I can't think of everything and if the players don't remind me what's important to them, I'll sometime forget.

Control, you are right, suppressive fire is the better option. Thanks for clarifying the rules between the two options.

Actually, I was metagaming a bit when I chose the Cover Fire action, hoping to make GhostFox the more attractive (heh!) target... but in the end it didn't matter.

Thanks anyway - and I'll remember to use suppressive fire in the future!

Luddite

First Post
Stimulant Shot....

There are three areas where "stabilzation" is mentions.

p 126. ...A Stimulant shot injected in a patients heart stabilizes him.

p 52. (First Aid) If trying to stabilize a dying person, a successful check results in the person being restored to 0 wound points.

p.177 (Combat Actions) The agent regains no viality or wound points but, stops loosing them.

So p.52 and 177 sort of contradict themselves. But if two of us carry Kareem, we should be okay.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
Any more victories like that and we are done for. 8*)

It was a good ride. Now to see what we got and where we go next.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Luddite said:
Stimulant Shot....

There are three areas where "stabilzation" is mentions.

p 126. ...A Stimulant shot injected in a patients heart stabilizes him.

p 52. (First Aid) If trying to stabilize a dying person, a successful check results in the person being restored to 0 wound points.

p.177 (Combat Actions) The agent regains no viality or wound points but, stops loosing them.

So p.52 and 177 sort of contradict themselves. But if two of us carry Kareem, we should be okay.

-Luddite

P.52 relates to first aid and p.177 contradicts it. But in both case it doesn't apply to a stimulant patch.

Game Control

First Post
Codename: GhostFox said:
Control, you are right, suppressive fire is the better option. Thanks for clarifying the rules between the two options.

Actually, I was metagaming a bit when I chose the Cover Fire action, hoping to make GhostFox the more attractive (heh!) target... but in the end it didn't matter.

Thanks anyway - and I'll remember to use suppressive fire in the future!

If you have only one person shooting at you, always use supressive fire as it'll protect everyone.

If several people are shooting at you and you want to protect one team member in particular, use cover fire as it'll protect your chosen team mate from everyone attacking him.

Remove ads