Spycraft new OOC thread

Game Control

First Post
I had described the weapon of the sentry earlier but couldn't remember what it was myelf. Luckily, all we do is instantly archived! I've been able to track down the answer in the end of the MSF thread;

He had an AK-47.

Luddite

First Post
Don't worry too much. I think we have taken down 3 of the 5 guards in the ware house. Now we will just need to get Gournay out. If Ghost knocks out Gournay, she may need help dragging him to the boat. So keep that area clear.

Once we get on the water, then most likely one more chase and then we should be clear and able to retreat to Harare. We don't need to kill N'Gambe, just get out with Gournay and the rest of us alive.

-Luddite

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
However, don't forget that our comrade did die at N'Gambe's hands. I tried to kill him once in the chase, but he was lucky and his jeep crashed. If possible, this time Roman will be avenged.

Also, we should sent someone in to the morgue or wherever they put bodies in Africa to retrieve his body for funeral. God's Eye deserves that much, at least.

Game Control

First Post
Kareem_Amirr said:
Also, we should sent someone in to the morgue or wherever they put bodies in Africa to retrieve his body for funeral. God's Eye deserves that much, at least.

A noble thought, but I think your time in Binga is coming to an end. His body could be repatriated through official channels. You should insist on it during the debriefing.

Game Control

First Post
Let me point out the obvious;

Kareem is down to 4 WP and it'll be the AK-47 guard's turn to act before Kareem. If I get ''lucky'', Kareem could die. All it takes is 14 points of damage.

So...

1 - Kareem could hit the floor (free). It'll take an 1/2 action to get up but at this point it's a secondary concern. he could also spend an AD to improve defense (you do this at the beginning of the round BTW).

2 - Ronin is the only agent who can act before the guard. He is 30' away from the dead SKS guard. From there he could take one (though) shot at AK-47 guard who has lots of cover from the crates.

If you have any other flashes of inspiration, go for it.

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
It's just been brought to my attention that the ''tuxedo'' liner doesn't have to be in an actual Tuxedo.

I just skimmed over the Tuxedo liner description but paid attention to the standard liner gadget. I assumed that the gadget was more versatile than the tuxedo and left it at that.

I'll work something out to differentiate between the two. For the moment let's just carry on.

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
This, ladies and gentlemen, is where is pays to save AD. I'm going to spend 2 AD to add to my defense. [2d4+2 +13].

Damn, I wish I could get my LSP in the Jeep. That could add some more health. I hope this mission is almost over. I'm nearly dead, and will require hospitalization. It seems to be, but that's just a guess.

Remove ads