• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft Pc genrator?

nickT

First Post
Has the PCGen Spycraft option materialised yet? I saw no sign of it in the May release, am I missing something?

NickT

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
we JUST finished the PC classes and I am working on wrapping up the equipment. Patrick (the guy who created spycraft) gave us allot of material but is difficult to get a hold of to ask questions :( so it is taking a while to get certain things clarified. Give us a while longer. I belive I can wrap up the equipment by the weekend and we will submit the core data for the testers to work on and break soon.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
UPDATE:

Classes are testing as we speak. all the weapons are finished for the equipment. It's on to the minor gadgets and so forth now.

bondetamp

First Post
Erm, Leopold, you wouldn't mind shrinking your sig pic would you? It is about twice as wide as my screen resolution, and I have to scroll back and forth to read what you write. :)

Remove ads