Release Standard Action: A New VTT

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get the word out about a new VTT - Standard Action (I'm an admin on the project). I might be a little biased, but I believe it includes features and performance rivaling the best digital roleplaying platforms out there right now. As of today, it supports dynamic lighting, darkvision, drawing tools, customizable chapters, pages, and layers (on the map), live chat, dice rolls, a turn tracker, splitting the party, and much more! Not to mention, it is completely free and browser-based, no downloads. Easy to learn, very lightweight, but remains flexible.

The developer updates the site regularly too, and keeps up with the active community, especially on Discord. If I may humbly ask, if anyone knows of any other ways to expand our out-reach, like any podcasts, publications, content creators, or the like that would be interested in this kind of thing, please let me or them know! The team here at Standard Action sincerely hopes that you give it a try, and looks forward to any feedback! (y)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Looks interesting, I've been testing a lot of VTTs. I went to test Standard Action after setting up an account but my maps are too large and will need to be resized. Not sure I want to go through resizing all of my many maps for my current campaign, but I'll find a smaller map to test the tool when I get the time and give my feedback.

Remove ads