Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

Agamon

Adventurer
No Pens is too bad, they're fun to watch. I thought Nashville was a favorite to get to the finals, and I think that's even more true now. Hopefully whoever comes out of Boston and Washington gets to the final, but Philly might have something to say about it.

Cor Azer

First Post
Well, that round decimated the hockey pool rosters.

Maybe 4-5 people out of 30+ in my pool have half their picks still (I have 6). I picked 3 out of the 8 series correctly, but my match-ups are all over the place.

Guess I'm pulling for a Washington - Nashville final, but Washington needs Holtby to keep standing on his head to get past NYR.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The Flyers were likely the worst draw the Pens could've drawn first round. I ended round 1 7/8 in my hockey pool so far. Only got the Washington series wrong, I couldn't foresee Holtby outplaying Thomas.

I have St.Louis and Nashville advancing next in the West and Philly facing off with the Rangers in the East, with Nash vs. Philly finals and Phily taking it. Let's hope (well I hope) that Bryzgalov can stop a puck next few series because Brodeur looked great 1/2 the time last series and Lundqvist....well, he's a Vezina & Hart finalist for a reason.

Remove ads