Star Trek: The Captain Poll (and general discussion, I guess)

Who is the BEST Star Trek Captain? (Choose 3)

• Benjamin Sisko

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Christopher Pike (Disco)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Christopher Pike (TOS)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gabriel Lorca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Tiberius Kirk (Kelvin Reboot)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • James Tiberius Kirk (TOS)

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Jean-Luc Picard

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Jonathan Archer

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Kathryn Janeway

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Phillipa Georgiou

• Robert April (TAS)

• Ummmmmm...... does Han Solo count?

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Poll closed .

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wait! The poll asks for best captain, but your post asks for favourite. Those are two completely different things. Archer is by far the best captain. He is calm under pressure and is forced to make many difficult decisions without pre-existing guidelines.

Picard however is my favourite captain.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"It's time for a poll! Specifically, who is your favorite Captain? In order to avoid complete boredom, we will open the choices up to 3 (3!) picks, and see where the chips fall. As for the criteria- who is the best? Whatever that means to you. Favorite, most in control, most able to rhyme with Jorca, whatevs. "
Damnit Jim, should have read through and not just skim it :D I can’t seem to be able to change the vote either... No matter, Archer is the best!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
That's why you get 3! :) Or, just vote straight LORCA!

Lorca and Kirk (or Kirks, plural) should be put together in a most-dangerous-game deathmatch to teach an alien what it really means to be human. I don't suspect either would survive.

Mallus

Legend
In order:

Jim Kirk
Ben Sisko
Jean-Luc Picard

Honorable Mentions: Chris Pine playing Shatner playing Kirk (Kelvin), Pike (Disco), Pike (Kelvin)

Dishonorable Mention: Enterprise for wasting the natural charm of Scott Bakula.

Semi-honorable Mention (or, a gripe): Lorca would have been great if they didn't make him Full Evil by the end of Disco season 1. Would have been more interesting as the Mirror Universe's version of an honorable hero, ie more like Mirror Spock & Spock being basically the same.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases