• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Better Days

Jemal

Adventurer
Captain James Varboy

The captain looked at her for a moment, then turned and hit the ramp button. "Red, The Nibblet is your responsibility. Ace, keep my ship in one piece. Lets go, People."
[sblock=ooc]
Heading to the Hutts... So far as I figure, we've got Cap, Summer, Red, and Larsshk coming, and Ikluk and Ace staying. Sound right? Did I miss anybody??[/sblock]

Fenris2

First Post
Ace replies, "Will do Captain."

As the other turn to go he says to Ikluk, "Mah-bee we should keep the Knight warm. All this talk of danger has me on edge no?"

James Heard

Explorer
Red turns to the young girl, critically eying her various armaments before shrugging.

" I should go get my own party favors, in case someone has a problem with hers."

When the steward comes back his brightly colored clothing has been exchanged for a simple dark uniform that looks suspiciously like modified Imperial officer greys covered in leather straps locking down various knives, blasters, multi-tools, and flasks of unknown liquids discretely covering his form. His long shaggy red hair peeks over some sort of bizarre geometric face painting framing his enormous moustache in a riot of color though, and the dark red boots coming up to his calves defeat any formality that the uniform might once have owned. If it weren't for the softness around his middle, the whole effect might have been a bit intimidating in a "bounty hunter sheik" sort of way, but instead it comes across a bit crazed and random looking - as if a clown had mangled itself and died while wrestling with something more dangerous.

As he approaches, the heavyset man pulls a bright black-and-white striped fur coat over his shoulders and tugs a pair of welding goggles high onto his forehead.

" Ready to go."

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim did little more than raise an Eye-brow at Red's... 'atire' before heading down the ramp, off to meet the Hutts. "Now little miss, you just remember to stay close to us, I don't want you wanderin off and havin to hunt down your corpse."
To the rest of them as they're walking, Jim continues "Now, while we're here I want to find out what we can about the happenings here, see if there's any other business opportunities or anything for sale cheap that we need. Do I have any volunteers for some Info-gathering while I talk to the slug?"

[sblock=ooc]
BTW, Is Liam on ship or with us?
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Summer holds her temples. Were they deaf? Was she? It was hard to THINK outside. Footsteps and heartbeats and a thousand million billion lunatic screaming heartbroken enraged terrified minds pressing in on her.

"We shouldn't split up," she mutters, grabbing onto Red's ridiculous striped coat...the only thing that stood out from the thronging mass around her. An island of familiarity. "We look weaker...tastier..."

James Heard

Explorer
" Then they're wrong. After you finish boiling people to get rid of the parasites there's really not much taste left over."

Last edited:

Remove ads