Star Wars General thread

pukunui

Legend
New shows announced!

Ahsoka: live action, starring Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano, set at same time as The Mandalorian
*I presume this will be a continuation of her quest to find Thrawn (and Ezra?)

Rangers of the New Republic: no details, other than that it's "an Original Series set within the timeline of The Mandalorian"

Andor: live action, 12 episodes, 2022; starring Diego Luna as Cassian Andor in a Rogue One prequel series

Obi-Wan Kenobi: live action, starring Ewen McGregor as Obi-Wan and Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader; begins 10 years after Episode III
*Given the timeframe, I hope they don't mess up the idea that Obi-Wan and Vader haven't seen each other in a long time when they meet on the Death Star in Episode IV.

The Bad Batch: animated, coming soon; starring Dee Bradley Baker as the voices of the Bad Batch clone unit from The Clone Wars Season 7
*From the sizzle real, it looks to be set during the early days of the Empire and will feature Fennec Shand, the assassin from the Mandalorian.

Visions: animated, 2021; a series of short films by Japanese anime creators

Lando: an "event series" about Lando Calrissian

The Acolyte: "a mystery-thriller that will take viewers into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark-side powers in the final days of the High Republic era"

New films announced!

Rogue Squadon: Patty Jenkins will be directing a film about the famous Rebel pilots

A Droid Story: "a new animated adventure film set to introduce a new hero who will be guided on their journey by R2-D2 and C-3PO"

*Untitled film helmed by Taika Waititi

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Here's a sizzle reel for The Bad Batch:

Looks like they join the Empire.

I can also see someone who looks like Fennec Shand from The Mandalorian.

Remove ads