Star Wars General thread

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I hope the Lando series takes up his acquisition of the Millenium Falcon and however Han subsequently came to own it. At first appearance in Empire, he has a mild grudge against Han (like Lando held the second-best possible hand in cards but Han held the best) but was happy to see Chewbacca again. Watching the three get into an escapade and working together would be entertaining.

I hope the Lando series takes up his acquisition of the Millenium Falcon and however Han subsequently came to own it. At first appearance in Empire, he has a mild grudge against Han (like Lando held the second-best possible hand in cards but Han held the best) but was happy to see Chewbacca again. Watching the three get into an escapade and working together would be entertaining.

So you have not seen Solo yet?

Zaroden

Explorer
I want to see the events through Lando's eyes.
He's an interesting character trying to do a bit of good (or at least minimize harm) for folks - including himself of course - while being pulled in many directions at once.
Lando is legit one of my favorite characters from the OT. In fact, I like him more than Han Solo and Leia Organa.

Yeah, I went there.

Zaroden

Explorer
Landis popular in the SW fandom. Has been since forever.
I know, I know, but I was very disappointed with how he was handled in the old EU (Legends) versus how he is handled now in the Disney era of Star Wars and the new EU. I feel like he's actually done justice this time around and he's the best thing about TROS... which isn't saying much, but still. What can I say? I hope we see more of him.

Zardnaar

Legend
I know, I know, but I was very disappointed with how he was handled in the old EU (Legends) versus how he is handled now in the Disney era of Star Wars and the new EU. I feel like he's actually done justice this time around and he's the best thing about TROS... which isn't saying much, but still. What can I say? I hope we see more of him.

In just got screentime. Him and Han got early EU books and he had some great plots.

His arc was one of the better ones in the NJO an otherwise meh arc.

What's the exact problem?

Zaroden

Explorer
In just got screentime. Him and Han got early EU books and he had some great plot.

What's the exact problem?
Nah, I hated the early EU books with Han and especially Lando, but to be fair, I think the Yuuzhan Vong made me stop reading much more beyond them before I could read more about him in the old EU.

Either way, judging by his Wookieepedia page in the Legends section, he's mishandled there, imho.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases