• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

tglassy

Adventurer
Never did specify what Jor is doing. So how about this. Since I really want to use the Mind Link ability, what if Jor is pretending to work on his little ship, which is right next to their transport, while he's mind linked with Kacela. He can keep watch as well as Cal, and come in when danger strikes. This way, if they block coms, there will still be some reinforcements. Thoughts?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I'd say go for it? Two and a droid to guard the ship, three to deal with Garnell Fel and his offer. Sounds good to me.

P.S. Are we being too difficult about this, GK?

Sezarious

Explorer
So, Jihahna's idea would be that we're basically going to do what we want with the spice (destroy it), but if we're going to be pursued by either side either way, we either have to cripple each side, or negotiate a deal where we still follow our moral compass and destroy the spice, but than we go to Axxia and take out Gotan.

Her motives could very easily be twisted by fear at the moment, so don't be afraid of telling her to shut up.... Otherwise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
This weekend and today at work have thrown me totally for a loop (had some family come in unexpectedly) so I am way WAY behind at work right now. I will try and update everything tonight after work but I might not have time until tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice... just so distracted by everything else :(

Remove ads