Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, she'd hoped to have more time. I thought the crate was bigger and heavier, and that we'd have to deliver it somewhere out of the way or something.

But it's fine. We'll have to see what we have on hand.

My first, off the cuff, ideas are:

1) Transmitter we can use to direct law enforcement to get 'em.

2) Explosive that'll destroy the spice and maybe damage the ship. I'm not sure if this works with the Jedi Code, since this could kill them too. I mean...admittedly, if we have to fight we'll kill them anyway, but using explosives to effectively assassinate people is something that I'm unsure of.

GreenKarl

First Post
You can told tell him to come back tomorrow if you want to try something fancy. HE might be suspicious if you do of course. A transmitter would probably be a Tools (Electronics) roll to create and the a Intelligence (Stealth) roll to hit it...
Explosives that are not going to destroy the spice but maybe corrupt it are going to be MUCH harder. Maybe some chemicals extra that could corrupt it would be Wisdom (Medical) or Intelligence (Nature) roll to mix something up.

All will take a few hours at least...

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. We couldn't just take a commlink and stash it in the crate, programmed to start transmitting a signal when we broadcast to it?

Well, maybe it's more trouble than it's worth then.

What do the rest of ya think? Just fight it out now and accept the consequences, or try to get clever?

GreenKarl

First Post
Sure that would work... someone needs to make the Intelligence (Stealth) check and roll to see how good a job they do :)
IF someone has another idea about another skill that would be more appropriate I am open to suggestions. I am cool with using different attributes bonuses with the proficiency bonus for a trained skill or tool use also if it make sense...

Sezarious

Explorer
Hmm, how about this. We take a cup-full from the surface. We could then potentially get Cal to render the majority of the spice inert if it's doable with chemistry knowledge. We then put the spice back in the case and coat the top with a thin layer of the legit stuff. That way, when scanned, it registers as legit, but after being bumped around, the legit stuff on the surface should mix in with the rest and pretty much become useless.

I'll post in the Ic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sezarious

Explorer
Very good work! My only note is that Kacela's lekku look kind of amputated there. Not sure if you're thinking they go back behind her, or if you weren't sure how long they are. :)

Soz, forgot to respond to this one. It's just the artists depiction of an alternative 'lekku hairstyle' I think, where they each fall back. I'm sorry, I didn't pick it up as an issue because of that assumption. They're nearly done I think. :/. I should have sent you all the drafts.

The finals will have highlighting and shading, so if the artist applies that correctly, this will hopefully help to show that the 'stubs' are not stubs...

Finally, if I can finish all the 3D models for an end of year animation, I'll try to run their design by everyone (within reason, as simplicity is sometimes a factor.... modelling is tedious...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Wait a sec, what's the estimated value of the spice Greenkarl? It's only one crate? Does this all add up?

Its about 10,000 credits for about 15kg... but remember you don't need much to get 'high' so Spice can be SUPER lucrative as you can haul a lot of it around for a small fortune.

Remove ads