• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna is kind of meant to have a functional form of paranoia. She sleeps with her blaster rifle.

That's why I don't request if she can make knowledge checks to gauge the possibilities before these assumptions she makes. It's a trait she definitely has to work on in order to become a stable Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Just a quick google search on prices found me this Site which lead to this one for 4,500 (I assume new) 87-RM Scout Collector Droid which is a floater.
2m high? Big! We can all use it for cover in a pinch,I guess, and beggars... You know the saying. :)

Charisma check to have heard of the Dust Market during their two weeks here:
Yellow pages: 1D20 = [5] = 5

I'd like to trigger my Tech Sage ability on this one if I can, GK? "If you fail to learn a piece of lore, you know where or from whom you can find the answer"

GreenKarl

First Post
OK sure... I was only using that lifter as an example. It really depends on what kind of floater droid you want. Do you want something like a Spy Droid? A Hunter-Seeker type? Or maybe something that delivers messages, etc.

Earlier in the week this Gand figured out where there was a second hand droid shop at Footfall. They have a few different types of floaters...

Something like a Buzz Droid a small seeker type droid with a light weapon for attack
Maybe a Seeing-Eye Droid for security/watch like duties.
A security/maintenance droid like the S6 Series
Or maybe a Recon Droid

Depending on what you want you could have gotten one before the present adventure is going down...

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Re droid I'm thinking we could start basic and build on it? Literally. ;)

At this point the feature the gand wants in a droid are 1. Vision, 2. A light source and 3. some form of locomotion system. (So any of the last three options you mentionned, really)

Possibly nice accessories:
A Comm Jammer
A Holographic system (to display incoming calls and battle maps for the group)
Sensors of any kind, the weirder the better
Micro shield plus shield expansion module (I have this image of it dodging to and fro, intercepting blasts meant for the gand while she fires a steady stream the ennemy's way :))
Vacuum seal

In game, he/she was actually seeking a Burrower Drive for, I think, pretty obvious reasons, when he/she heard of the market and went to visit, seeking same but ending up with something else instead. I'd be interested in roleplaying the scene, if you're game GK.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads