Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Oh and I think this Gand wants your Jetpack but I said you still had it ;) up to you if you want to share it.
That was to lend to Cal so he could bounce around cinematically from ship-top to ship-top during the battle with the Melstrum Mercs.

He/she wouldn't say no if offered though (it would be impolite ;)).

GreenKarl

First Post
I was going to ask this Gand, as a GM, what goal he/she might have to gain an individual name and identity? I figured some of this would come from the information you past on to your home planet... If you prefer you can PM me about it...

Sezarious

Explorer
I guess Kacela is the only shining example of a true Jedi to be found! (^_^)

Heeeeeey! Jihahna WANTS to be a shining example one day.... She's just got issues. If she survives her adventures, you can count on her eventually going full light side!

In the meantime... Whoops will be a word that will come to mind here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sezarious

Explorer
Also... Concept Art for all! Take it with all my good feels.

Final_All_Rev.jpg
Final_All_2_Rev.jpg
92672d58e4a772c601d2d2973d3a2ae2.jpg

Final_Reks.jpgFinal_Cal.jpg
Final_Jor Dan.jpgFinal_Jihanna_Rev.jpg

Sezarious

Explorer
Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

[MENTION=94558]binder[/MENTION] - Sorry, I forgot the ammonia thing. It just never stuck in my mind, in part due to SWTOR I think. Gand in that games don't have those canisters. That probably makes it ok lore-wise, I just didn't forgot to list it. :/

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Amazing the difference colour and shading make. Very, very cool! :cool:

(Note for the upcoming animation that the gand packs a heavy blaster. Talk softly, my friend, and carry a big gun :))

Last edited:

Remove ads