• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars SAGA - Dawn of Defiance

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Voda Vosa said:
I would like to know what pieces of equipment are there to buy. And I was wondering, should I made the level up for EF-8, or should it be wise to wait if dragoon shows up?
He's been away for 1 1/2 months now so I think it's safe to assume he's not returning. I think it'd be good for you to level up EF. Just my opinion ;).

Blackrat

Here's updated Alder. I took weapon finesse as I noticed that Force Training is actually not on Jedi bonus feat list. Don't understand why not, but it haven't been included in the errate either so I guess they have a reason. Or then no-one else has yet noticed it. Doesn't really matter as I take the feat as my actual feat next level.
[sblock=Alder Antilles lvl 2]
Human Jedi 2
---------------------------------------------
Height: 1.69 meters
Weight: 65 kg
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Green
Destiny 2 (Destruction); Force 6
Init (UtF) 7; Senses Perception 8
Languages: Basic, Ryl.
Defenses Ref 15 (flatfooted 13), Fort 14, Will 15
Hp 37; Treshold 14
Speed 6
Melee 3
Melee (Finesse) 4
-Lightsaber; 2d8+3
Ranged 4
-Blaster Pistol; 3d6+2
Base attack 2
str 12, dex 14, con 12, int 12, wis 14, cha 12

Talents: Force Intuition,

Feats: Force Sensitivity, Proficiency (Lightsaber, Simple, Pistol), Force Training,
Weapon Finesse,

Skills: Acrobatics 8, Perception 8, Pilot 8, Use the Force 7

Powers: Mind Trick, Negate Energy, Surge

Special: +1 Trained skill, +1 Feat.

Possessions: Lightsaber (Royal Purple), Blaster Pistol Licence, Blaster Pistol (Westar 34), Utility Belt, Mesh Tape, Hip Holster, Concealed Holster(For Lightsaber), 70 creds.

*****Utility Belt includes: 3-day supply of food capsules, medpac, tool kit, spare power pack, spare energy cell, glow rod, com link, liquid cable dispenser with small grappling hook (I have placed the mesh tape in one of the spare pockets)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Max

First Post
I'm going to be traveling most of next week. I will have my computer with me, but may not be online every day. Here is what Surussk will be taking at second level:

2nd level of soldier
bonus feat: point blank shot
skill points: 1 pt each in Initiative, Perception, Climb, Jump

I'll get the character sheet updated as soon as I can.

Max

Blackrat

So did we get any money for delivering the agent? Doesn't really matter to me as I don't have anything that needs buying right now, but others seem to do. If we did and someone needs something badly I can loan my share.

EDIT: Oh, and since Senator said we can make minor acquisitions in the intel-center, does that include for example restocking utility-belts? I lost a medpack with Maya.

Last edited:

Wintergypsy

First Post
Allrighty, as for now , the changes to your character sheets are as follows:

Duella (Computer Skill)
Alder (Weapon)
Surussk: soldier
Kered: scoundrel 2 (i think you can choose an extra feat from the scoundrel feat list, btw please change accordingly)

EF-8: ??? (please level him as you see fit, Voda :) )

Last edited:

Wintergypsy

First Post
A bit of sneak-in publicity for who's interested in playing alongside me for a change (instead of me being the GM ;) )

: drothgery is still looking for players in his game 'The Second K'ril incursion' [KOTOR-era]. I'll be playing the starship designer and industry bigshot Devan Ijatsu, and some positions can still be filled (characters are currently 7th level and you're asked to level them to 8th -> so you're advised to take the characters that are still available). Anyways, what he's looking for:

+> Someone to play Devan's wife, marta Antilles: she's a middle-aged woman who is also Devan's bodyguard and a retired Repuyblic Special officer commando-style.
+> Someone to play a female twi'lek rogue

Just check the last page or so of his OOC-thread and don't forget to read the game-thread.

Max

First Post
Just an FYI that I'll be on vacation the next two weeks (starting Tuesday). I'm pretty sure I'll have my laptop, however I'm also sure I won't be checking email/websites every day. If Surussk is holding things up, just NPC him and move the story forward.

You might give Duella a chance to say "Hold your fire" before you have him shoot something. :D

Max

Wintergypsy

First Post
Hi there people, let's bring some life to this OOC- thread :)
First of all, i haven't seen Onlythestrong for a while and mailed him to see if he's interested in slicing that terminal :)

Secondly, the first module (Traitor's gambit) won't take too lng to complete and i was thinking of doing a quick survey here to see if you're all up for module 2 a little afterwards. So be free to let me know here or through e-mail :)

Thirdly, I'm fully aware that the game doesn't always have a smooth timing (too slow or too fast...). It's a bit of a search to see what works best, but i'm thinking on implementing some 'timing guidelines' for the second module. Therefore, i'd like it if you could all roughlmy say what frequency of posting suits you best: some other games have '1 post in 48-hour' rules, others a one week rule etc... So feel free to tell me what you'd prefer.

And lastly, i was thinking that it would be nice to get to know each other's RL-identity a bit better. Always interesting to know who you're gaming with :) Of course you're free to reveal as much or as little about yourself as you'd like but it's always a cool chance to meet new people :)

And i'll start with some stuff about myself: I'm 20 yrs old (nearing 21), i'm an anthropology & history student, and appart from RP'ing my main hobby is music: i play guitar & lute. And the country where i live is Belgium (sometimes unfortunately :p).

There, GM out.
See you in-game: Same ENworld time, Same ENworld channel!

Remove ads