• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars SAGA - Dawn of Defiance

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda vosa stands from his chair
-... Hello, I'm 23, I'm a biologist, and currently doing my php in fish communities ecology, here in Argentina. I ehm... like breeding things... ...sex...who doesn't?... metal music.... lyric music.... animated films.... money.... and ...ehm... oh yeah right, role playing, of course. -
He sits down again

Dalamar

Adventurer
Hi, I'm Dalamar and I... I'm an RP-holist.

I'm studying english philology at a university and doing some cleaning work on the side to finance my developing fondness to plasticra- I mean, DnD Minis. I'm 23 and like anime and manga, which has lead me to learning the language. I have a bad habit of writing run-on sentences that require some parcing to decipher that I am working on growing out of as the professors are usually remarking about it on my essays.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, I'm still with you. Don't know really what to tell about myself. I'm 23, living in finland, studying theology and working as a security guard. And I'm a sci-fi-geek. Babylon 5 is my all-time favourite.

Wintergypsy

First Post
All very interesting...and 3x23...that's really bizarre and awesome :D
Glad tohear y'all are still with us...I hope i'll soon hear something from Onlythestrong. I think i'll wait two more days or so and then i'll NPC Kered untill OTS gets back.

Max

First Post
I'm 41, married, with 2 kids (daughter 14 and son 9). Hmm, from what everyone's said, I started playing D&D before everyone else was born. Well, don't I feel old now. ;) (Not that being an old D&D hack has imparted any special gaming ability to me. It just means I'm old.)

I have friends from college that we game intermittently via email, and I like to add a game or two online like this to add some more gaming. Between work and family I don't have time for face-to-face gaming (indeed, I'm sure you've noticed sometimes I run out of time for online gaming too). But I like it too much to give it up entirely.

Max

Wintergypsy

First Post
Thanks alot for all your interesting backgrounds :)
The Imperial facility is the climax of the First DoD adventure.
When it's done, we'll probably go straight to module 2 if you're all up to it.
If you didn't know so already, i'll reveal that the modules called: "A Wretched Hive of Scum and >Villainy" and it'll be full of surprises for you all...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have a little suggestion. You might consider doing some of the rolling that is usually done by the players yourself WG. For example the initiative, it will speed things up a bit. Not much but enough to notice. Same thing for most of skill checks. Now attack and damage rolls won't really matter in that regard.

Max

First Post
Is it just me, or has it been really hard to get on ENWorld lately? I've been having a heck of a time just getting the main page to come up. Hard to see if there are new posts if the site is swamped (or whatever is going on).

Wintergypsy

First Post
Aha!
That might be the reason our game is stalling again...
Yeah, ive had the problem too several times. I dunno why that is, i'm still waiting for another game i'm in to lift off as well...probaby same problem with that

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads