• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

possum

First Post
"Let them through," Master Diath says as Anariel hands the guards her identification card. "I can sense both the Force and no ill intent with them," he adds. He motions for you to follow him into the sparsely decorated residence. "Security is pretty tight here, but they're still as vigilant as they would be with a non-Jedi candidate," he adds. "Which is very good. So, you've been the Jedi assigned to help them get to the bottom of this assassination plot."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lorem bows to the Master and introduces himself and replies. Indeed we are. My friend is skilled with the saber and I am a scholar.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel bows and smiles at Lorem's description of her. "By necessity, to be sure. My training is as a consular, not a guardian. But yes, we have been assigned to this investigation. While there are always those that do not agree with the Jedi, it seems odd for someone to try outright to assassinate one who is running for Supreme Chancellor. I get the impression that you think there is much more to this than just a violent, unstable assassin with a distaste for our order?"

possum

First Post
Master Diath smiles at the Neti's remark. "I have the feeling," he replies as he leads you to a sitting room. An entertainment console, perpetually tuned to HoloNet News, broadcasts the latest in Coruscant happenings. "That we're going to need both in this."

He turns to Anariel as she speaks. "Police interrogation have revealed that he's a part of an anti-Jedi organization. While it's not widespread, some of those that do have those feelings have the chance to prove incredibly violent, as we've all seen. What we really don't know is that if it's the organization itself that led the shooter to try and kill me, or if it was just him."

Rhun

First Post
Anariel nods. "Do you have any suggestions as to where we should start, Master Diath? We've only recently arrived on Coruscant, and have only had a vague briefing so far."

possum

First Post
"During his interrogation, he did mention something about an undercity district named 'Cayton'. It's a very rough neighborhood, even by undercity standards. A perfect hiding place, in all likelyhood. We've refrained from deeply investigating the area once we called you in."

Rhun

First Post
Anariel gives Master Diath a wry smile. "With respect Master, it cannot be any worse than the neighborhood we have just come from." She offers a short bow. "We shall head to 'Cayton' immediately, and see if we cannot find some answers. I trust you will be safe here in your apartments until such time as we return with some answers?"

possum

First Post
"Forgive me if I haven't heard anything about your last mission," Master Diath says. "My security team--and my son--have kept me completely sequestered in here ever since the assassination attempt. There haven't been any other attempts, so I believe that I'll be fine here."

OOC: Okay, Rhun, I have your character's new Padawan ready. When should we introduce him or her?

Rhun

First Post
"Understandable, Master Diath. Let it suffice to say that we found ourselves in nothing short of a war zone. But enough of such things...my companion and I will check out this district of the undercity, and advise when we have further information. If their is nothing else, we'll get started?"

OOC: Probably the easiest way to introduce the Padawan is to come up with some reason for us to swing by the Jedi Temple before seeking out "Cayton."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I dread the plan but you are right, it seems the best course of action. Lorem shivered in disgust. He had heard rumors that the sun didn't even reach the undercity and this gave him much consern.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads