• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

possum

First Post
As you are about to leave, the young man seen in the holonews with Master Diath enters the room. "Excuse me, but Anariel? Your master has just commed me with news that you should head to the Jedi temple as soon as you are able to. It should only take a short while he said, and it has to do with a request that you made."

He seems puzzled by what he has just said.

Rhun

First Post
"Ah, very good. Thank you." With that, Anariel leads the way back to their transport, waving Lorem along. Boarding the ship, she makes her way to the bridge. "Please take us to the Jedi Temple," she says to their pilot.

possum

First Post
The ride to the Jedi temple is short, only a few minutes long, and it's not long after that that you're standing in the tertiary hangar. Other small craft are laying on the floor, some of them being worked on while you stand there.

Two Jedi begin to approach you, one an older human male who walks with a heavy limp due to the cast on his leg. Another cast is on his left arm. With him is a green-skinned alien, his head forming a rough five-pointed star that consists of his two eyestalks, cheek pouchs and beak.

"Greetings, Master Jedi," the Ishi Tib says to you both. "My name is Jund Tiel, and I'm a healer."

"Jund is my senior student," the human Jedi says after introducing himself as Emeril Fionst. "And your master said that you've been wanting to teach yourself. He also said that, unfortunately, he's a little apprehensive of your ability to teach a complete novice to the Force, especially with the type of missions you both take," he adds. "I took a nasty spill facing off with some slavers in the Colonies region just recently, and I can't take the load of having a full class of four to teach. Jund here graciously volunteered to go and find another teacher to complete his training, and your master suggested that you might be the one for him, Anariel."

"I have heard of your recent mission," Jund says, his accent strong, "and I believe that I could do much good during it. I do hope that you are willing to complete my training. I would understand, however, if you do not feel that I would be the perfect first student for you."

OOC: Jund Tiel is a lvl 4 Ishi Tib Jedi Consular with 12, 14, 12, 16, 13, 14 abilities in order. I created him heavily skilled in the healing arts, and it's likely he would take the Jedi Healer prestige class as soon as he qualifies for it (which after looking at it, he qualifies at the moment.).

Rhun

First Post
Anariel smiles. "It was only a short time ago that I was a padawan myself," she says. "And while I may not agree with Master Thy'Wen's assertion that I'm not ready to train a novice, I do have the utmost respect for his opinion. With that said, it would be my pleasure to continue your training in Master Fionst's absence, Jund Tiel."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Greetings young one. Lorem says with a bow. I am pleased to see one of your kind within our ranks. Your species has a reputation for respecting the nature.

OOC: Using the knowledge skill and assuming that is somewhat common knowledge about the species...

possum

First Post
"My thanks," the Ishi Tib replies to Anariel. "And yes, we do have a healthy respect for nature, especially the oceans. It is indeed strange on this city-world where the only natural water is at the poles.

So, are there any no leads on your investigation?"
he asks.

Rhun

First Post
"Little," says Anariel. "Besides the name of a district in the undercity by the name of Cayton. We were on our way there when we were advise to come by the Temple."

possum

First Post
"Well, then," Jund Tiel says to you two, "I hope that I wasn't too much of an inconvience. Am I to accompany you on the rest of the investigation?"

Rhun

First Post
Anariel nods. "Yes, I think your presence would prove a boon in our investigation." She turns and offers a short bow to Master Fionst. "If there is nothing else, Master Fionst, we should be on our way..."

possum

First Post
The Ishi Tib bids his former master farewell and enters the airspeeder along with his new one and the Neti. It takes around half an hour before the glorious and beauty of the "surface" of Coruscant gives way to its dark underbelly. Cayton looms darkly ahead of you in your vision, the very sense of vileness permeating you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads