• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

Rhun

First Post
"In truth, I have little idea where to begin our search," says Anariel to the others. "But a few questions asked in the right place might open up some avenues of investigation."

possum

First Post
A small, public landing port can be seen about half a kilometer from where you entered the district, and you're able to set down for a small landing fee. On your descent to the pad, you can see that people in this district are primarily human, though with enough of an alien minority that Lorem and Jund wouldn't appear out of place. They're also somewhat poorer than other undercity districts as well.

(How are you leaving the speeder? Descriptions, please)

Rhun

First Post
Anariel gathers her gear, opens the door to the speeder, and steps out onto the landing platform. She waves for the others to follow.

Rhun

First Post
"Perhaps the Force will show us our next step," says Anariel, drawing upon her powers.

Farseeing +5, or See Force +9...at work, so not sure which is appropriate to try as for an indication of where to try next for some information.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Perhaps it will. Lorem answers and seems to shrink a bit as he turns his mind's eye to the force with his friend.

[sblock=OOC]Farseeing and See Force both at +12. I think Farseeing is the skill to use here Rhun, but I too am without my books at the moment.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Either way, Lorem is better than Anariel, so she will use her skill to "aid another" with Lorem, assuming that is allowed...

Remove ads