SF Starfinder: Little House In The Vast (Closed)

Kaodi

Adventurer
I am kinda tempted to put out feelers for a second PF2 game though it would have the same weakness this one does: maps. But I probably should not add to my time commitment and I am loyal to this game first.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Gooood. I can feel your ambition. Start that game with all your weaknesses, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete... ;)

Just kidding, of course. But that time commitment can be a very real issue. I don't have the book so I won't join that game, even though I'm interested in trying PF2.

Kaodi

Adventurer
You could just use the PRD. Heck, that is all I am using. If not for those long term unemployment would have seriously cramped my gaming.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
True. I'm looking it over, but I find that without a book to structure things, it's a bit difficult to see the big picture. Well, for the moment.

Kaodi

Adventurer
There are some things about the rules of running things that I probably do not understand super well, but one might say the same thing about my grasp on Starfinder. I have put together over one hundred low level character builds for PF2 though, :D .

Advertisement