Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
“Yeah, it’s pretty much self service now, from what I picked up from the men that took him away I don’t think the owners ever coming back.” Torrent said with an vacant tone. He took another drink before continuing, his eyes were heavy and his speech slow, “I’ve been here for a few weeks and no my preference would be to not ride-out the war here but I don’t think the guards will let me through the gates, that and I seem to have misplace some important information that I am still trying to track down.”

Crash moves silently around the building seeing no signs of movement, or anything that seems out of place.

Kaodi

Hero
"Self-serve, is it?" pipes up Tolar, pushing himself up from his chair. He leaves his staff to rest on the edge of the table as he slowly approaches the bar. "My friend here always so much more - what is that human expression? 'Pep in her step'? ...than I do," he chuckles. "But I find that the sound of 'drinks are on the house' has a certain way of getting the blood flowing."

The kasatha circles to behind the bar to get a better look at what is available. Once he finds himself something to his liking he rummages around a bit for some extra straws before, not finding any, he produces one from the folds of his robe.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

“Why are the guards looking for you?” Elyea asked Torrent. “And what information? How did you misplace it?” She refilled his drink again. “I might have a line out of the city, if you want in. We could figure a way past the guards, perhaps.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Torrent nodded at Tolar, but smiled when Elyea filled up his glass, “Much obliged.” He took a drink and looked at Elyea with a slightly puzzled look, “They know I have information on the Cult of the Devourer, and they can’t risk me falling into the hands of the Radiant Imperium. I assume they are keeping track of me so they can kill me if it looks like the city will fall.”

Torrent sat silently for a second before he finished the rest of his glass with one long drink. “On top all that I lost the briefcase that has the detailed movements of the Cult. . . .I don’t know why I’m telling you any of this?”

Torrent looked down at his empty glass, “You said something about a way out of the city?”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

“We have someone that could get us out, yes,” Elyea confirmed for Torrent. “But let’s get bac to the Cult. What does the Radiant Imperium want with that information? And where did you lose this briefcase? We should find that first, if the information is so important.”

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Torrent looked at Elyea for a moment a look of drunken contemplation on his face, “I’m not sure where I lost it, but I know where it has ended up, a little rat has it at the Depository Tower, he has offered to return it for a price.”

GM:
Can I get a perception check from everyone?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

“What’s his name, and what’s his price, and where is this Depository?” Elyea asked. “Perhaps my friends and I can help you, and we can get out of this hole together.”

Perception: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"Perhaps you have become a keener judge of character with advancing years," comments Tolar dryly. The kasatha gives the man a sympathetic pat on the shoulder and adds, "Whatever happens, just do right by us and we will do right by you."

Perception: [roll0]

eayres33

Explorer
Torrent smiled, “I’m not sure what the price is he hasn’t mentioned it yet, but the little rat is named Rivereye Badgerface, he is not to be trusted."

Torrent nodded his head when Tolar patted him on the back, “I always hope that better judgement will come in time, and perhaps a few less of these.” Torrent said as he raised his glass.

Distant muted thumps fill the air, like the sound of ripe fruit landing on the roof of a house.

Torrent braced himself, “the Depository in not far from here but they will be closing all the inner city gates soon and it is one gate to the east.”

GM:

Tolar, and Elyea hear creaking floorboards overhead.

Remove ads