Status of Immortals Handbook (print versions)

Howdy AncalagonSam! :)

There never were pdfs of Bestiary volume 2 or 3 as far as I recall. I did have a Gods & Monsters pdf that was partially finished - I think that is floating about here somewhere (I think Alzrius posted it fairly recently somewhere). I can't recall if the Grimoire pdf ever circulated, I don't think so.
If Grimoire was partially done I'd love to take a look at that. 😳

AncalagonSam

Villager
Howdy AncalagonSam! :)

There never were pdfs of Bestiary volume 2 or 3 as far as I recall. I did have a Gods & Monsters pdf that was partially finished - I think that is floating about here somewhere (I think Alzrius posted it fairly recently somewhere). I can't recall if the Grimoire pdf ever circulated, I don't think so.
Thanks so much! After a full 6 years, do you have any inkling of when these might be available?

Hey AncalagonSam! :)

Thanks so much! After a full 6 years, do you have any inkling of when these might be available?

In 3rd Edition format the likelihood is never. That said, my new book is basically a (5th Edition based) sequel to both the Immortal's Handbook Epic Bestiary and the Immortal's Handbook Ascension.

Hey Beefermatic Buddy! :)

3rd edition stuff is generally easily to adapt from 5th edition

I would have guessed maybe the epic stuff is tricky to convert; although I have a pretty clinical outline for the divine tiers so the basic power levels are virtually an exact overlap (although one extra Sidereal and Demiurge tier), adding all the 'in-betweens' (spells/feats/skills) is where you might have to put in a bit of work.

Remove ads