stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. I [OOC]

Stormwind

First Post
Stonegod, regarding the character's current status listed in the first post of the RG thread: When you update the status, I have been keeping track of Ashlyn's status in the title of her character sheet post in the RG thread. Hopefully it makes the updating a little easier ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Stormwind: Ladreth seems to be the only one wounded currently; everyone else just looks haggard and tired from the ordeal. Apparently no one else came out during the battle.

stonegod

Let me know who is going where (aka, who is staying at the battle site, who is going w/ Ismark) and I'll move things along.

Stormwind

First Post
Ashlyn will still use the sacred healing even if it is just for Ladreth.

She will also stay and help with the dead (and the living), unless she has reason to think that the trip to check on Ismark's sister is likely to be dangerous.

stonegod

Okay, folks, I've made my decision regarding our two new members:
- Malvoisin: Sir Urik, the Mad Knight
- pathfinderq1: Tessaryl, Aberrant Cleric
Please give them a 'howdy!'

Mal Sir Urik is already around, so feel free to jump in any time. I'll feel you in on some of his brain via email.

pathfinderq1 Tessa will be arriving w/ the caravan, which will be soonish (i.e., when we have a sheet). I don't have any problem with the Child of Khyber class, and I like the idea of a aberrant marker hiding amongst the caravan of the Twelve. If she was offering her healing services, she was most likely working under the auspices of House Jorasco, though not as an official member.

Any questions? Let me know.

pathfinderq1

First Post
stonegod said:
Okay, folks, I've made my decision regarding our two new members:
- Malvoisin: Sir Urik, the Mad Knight
- pathfinderq1: Tessaryl, Aberrant Cleric
Please give them a 'howdy!'

pathfinderq1 Tessa will be arriving w/ the caravan, which will be soonish (i.e., when we have a sheet). I don't have any problem with the Child of Khyber class, and I like the idea of a aberrant marker hiding amongst the caravan of the Twelve. If she was offering her healing services, she was most likely working under the auspices of House Jorasco, though not as an official member.

Any questions? Let me know.

Woo-hoo! Glad to be aboard- I'm working on the sheet now and I'll have it out ASAP. Any preference between Pyrokineticist and Child of Khyber PrC-wise? She'll have the growing aberrant mark either way, but my re-read shows the Child of Khyber has to be non-good, which is a bit of a change (I could certainly play her as desperately wanting to be good, rather than actually good). I'm working the the other elements of the sheet now, so just let me know.

Stormwind

First Post
Welcome aboard to both our new members.

pathfinderq1 said:
Woo-hoo! Glad to be aboard- I'm working on the sheet now and I'll have it out ASAP. Any preference between Pyrokineticist and Child of Khyber PrC-wise? She'll have the growing aberrant mark either way, but my re-read shows the Child of Khyber has to be non-good, which is a bit of a change (I could certainly play her as desperately wanting to be good, rather than actually good). I'm working the the other elements of the sheet now, so just let me know.
I don't know about everyone else, but I personally like the idea of a Child of Khyber. A character with darker aspects to her personality, yet desperately wanting to be good sounds particulary interesting, especially from a RP perspective.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Welcome aboard folks! Glad to have you with us!

stonegod, what's the verdict on Sir Khensu? Shall we just keep him and Marot stationed at the barricades for any further story advancement? That way if either Glyda or Isida find their way back here we can decide whether to reactivate them?

I of course still don't have a problem running both Shadowbane characters at once if we feel the need to have the second paladin still in the group... but also don't want to step on any toes. Either way is a-okay with me.

stonegod

Isida has bowed out, so Marot will be written out. GL was supposedly having network problems and was supposed to return sometime soon (TM), so for time being Khensu will be on autopilot. I'll re-evaluate that in a week or two.

stonegod

pathfinderq1 said:
Woo-hoo! Glad to be aboard- I'm working on the sheet now and I'll have it out ASAP. Any preference between Pyrokineticist and Child of Khyber PrC-wise? She'll have the growing aberrant mark either way, but my re-read shows the Child of Khyber has to be non-good, which is a bit of a change (I could certainly play her as desperately wanting to be good, rather than actually good).
Thematically, I'm a little harder pressed to see a dragonmark exhibit one to have psionic powers, though that isn't a deal breaker.

Remove ads