• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. I [OOC]

Kafkonia

First Post
OK, I've got the hard stuff mostly done (feats, most equipment purchases) so the rest should be pretty straightforward. I'll try to polish it up tonight, lord willin' and the crick don't rise.

Kafkonia

First Post
Perriwimple is pretty much done, if anyone wants to give him a look over. I just have to calculate his AC and give him his quarterstaff attack lines.

He'll be ready to join in whenever he's needed. :)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'll be gone from the rest of today through Sunday. Jarrith will go with the Ismark party obviously, and if you want to leave Khensu back at the barricades, that's cool with me.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kaf A few nit-picks on Perriwimple:
- He has 8 AP for being 6th IIRC
- You need to actually list his AC :) At the end of the line, put "; Dodge" to indicate he has the Dodge feat to modify it
- DR should go on the HP line: hp nn (6 HD); DR 1/-
- Which reminds me, he needs hit points!
- You can remove lines you don't use (Immunities, Ranged, etc.)
- For Atk Options, these include special actions or feats that can take place as part of combat action. These should be things like Power Attack, Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Grapple, and Weapon Focus (unarmed)
- Perriwimple has no Special Actions
- Since he has no potions, no Combat Possessions either
- You don't have to list the Weapon/Armor profs that Fighter 1 gives you, and I'd prefer them on one line
- An advancement section, like the others, would be helpful
Otherwise, seems fine to me.

Edit: And one other thing---Perriwimple works for his uncle, the domineering Bildrath. In Barovia, it is unlikely any of Perriwimple's family were "noted adventurers", but is possible Grandma Margaret filled him with tales of a fanciful Barovian past. It is much more likely Perriwimple "liberated" his equipment from secret stores of his uncle that he somehow got from the Visanti.

Last edited:

Kafkonia

First Post
stonegod said:
*snip good points*

All right, all that is left now is advancement scheme and quarterstaff line.

They're a bit more picky now about using my PC at work, but I'll try to get it done before I go.

Last edited:

stonegod

Stormwind said:
I will be travelling from today until the 29th. please npc ashlyn as necessary.
Will do. I'll be having spotty access next week, and none Sunday the 25th and Sat the 2nd.

Kafkonia

First Post
stonegod said:
Will do. I'll be having spotty access next week, and none Sunday the 25th and Sat the 2nd.

I'll be out of town from Friday to Monday this week. But I'll get some posting done today, honest! :)

stonegod

I'm going to give Ashlyn and Perriwimple a chance to say something before I move things ahead. I'll be on travel Fri--Sun.

Remove ads