D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

TallIan

Explorer
I'd forgotten that Aremus was injured in the last fight. We've been wandering around for awhile, can I have gotten Tranio [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] to give me a bit of a heal? Looks like I'm down 22 HP. @seriousmoonlight, can he have healed me before we wandered around too far?

If not, please heal as soon as you can.

Otherwise, IIRC, everyone is still doing pretty well, aren't you all? I think I'm the only one who was beat up, really.

If you want, Fistan has a healing potion you could have used.

As for the THP's, Were there not two PC's who couldn't be covered by the feat? I can't remember where we landed on that, but Fistan can live without them as he has arcane ward. I'll certainly take them if they are going though.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

As for the THP's, Were there not two PC's who couldn't be covered by the feat? I can't remember where we landed on that, but Fistan can live without them as he has arcane ward. I'll certainly take them if they are going though.

I think only Tristan is excluded and that was voluntary.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm happy for Tranio to have cast healing previously (2x CLW?), if that's okay with [MENTION=6873732]seriousmoonlight[/MENTION] . Otherwise, he can do so right now.

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating -- Tranio will always heal another character if they ask him and he has a slot. But he has to be asked.

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Thanks. Save the potion, though. I can grant 'em to up to six people. I think there are seven of us, and Aremus would leave himself out if it was up to him, so I hadn't included him as having any when I got beat on. (Next time I use the ability, I'll leave out Fistan, as it obviously makes more sense for the front-liner to have the temps. He shouldn't forget to pep-talk himself!)

I'm happy for Tranio to have cast healing previously (2x CLW?), if that's okay with @seriousmoonlight . Otherwise, he can do so right now.

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating -- Tranio will always heal another character if they ask him and he has a slot. But he has to be asked.

I'm sure Aremus would have asked right after the fight was over, had *I* remembered.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases