D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey, @seriousmoonlight Do you mind if I make Aremus' Oath into Oath of Heroism? I've almost never used any abilities from Oath of the Ancients. Heroism didn't exist when I made him, oh so long ago, but it's a lot more like how I play him than Ancients is.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I haven't heard of that Oath. Where's that from? Is it UA?

Uh, I don't know, I've got everything on my D&D Beyond Account and I saw it while levelling him up.

I'll check... Oh. Yeah, it's UA. I wouldn't have asked if I'd seen that.

Still, I did all the work of updating him with it. Check the UA and see what you think, Serious. His Channel Divinities, Oath Spells, and his Level 7 ability come from it. I hope you don't mind, mostly because I don't want to redo him again. I guess I should have left it alone...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ancients oath is very powerful from 7th level as it gives everyone close by magic damage resistance

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ancients oath is very powerful from 7th level as it gives everyone close by magic damage resistance

Sure, but there's nothing particularly nature-y about Aremus, aside from him being a half-elf. He's from a fortified town (of course, it's a FARM, but still...). Heroic, on the other hand? He's practically addled he'd dive in the way of danger for almost anyone.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leveled up, took 2 more levels of EK. Two spells - one free school, the other evocation as mandated by the class. And again 4 points under average roll for HP...only good roll I had was with d8 class with total of 11 HP. I rolled 6 or less on d10 every level with 3 being most common.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Uh, I don't know, I've got everything on my D&D Beyond Account and I saw it while levelling him up.

I'll check... Oh. Yeah, it's UA. I wouldn't have asked if I'd seen that.

Still, I did all the work of updating him with it. Check the UA and see what you think, Serious. His Channel Divinities, Oath Spells, and his Level 7 ability come from it. I hope you don't mind, mostly because I don't want to redo him again. I guess I should have left it alone...

Oh, it's not my call. I'm not the GM :) I just hadn't heard of it.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Leveled up, took 2 more levels of EK. Two spells - one free school, the other evocation as mandated by the class. And again 4 points under average roll for HP...only good roll I had was with d8 class with total of 11 HP. I rolled 6 or less on d10 every level with 3 being most common.

Oh, are we supposed to be rolling HD for HP? Oops... I've just been doing average.

Remove ads