D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus watches Dren wide-eyed. For a second there, he thought the dwarf was going to jump to his death.

OOC: For a second there, *I* thought you were going to jump to your death! I had to read it twice to understand the "onto the edge of the bluff" part of "jumping off the side of the bridge"! :))

FitzTheRuke

Legend
... then he sees the Orcs on the run, "We have the day!" he cheers and shoots at a fleeing orc, before they slip into the fog.

[roll0] for [roll1] and [roll2] radiant damage.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Lets hurry across with the townsfolk. We're in good position here as long as there is Fog. But we have no cover otherwise and the orcs will need to reorganize. Carolina, can you follow them to make sure the rest of them aren't too close?"

Ordrar charges last remaining orc, his warhammer punching forward in short arc. Right under the chin of the brute.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 3

Fistan sees the orcs flee and sends another firebolt racing along the bridge followed quickly be the flaming sphere. Satisfying screams eco back through the fog.

[SBLOCK=Actions and rolls]
Action: Cast Firebolt
Move: none
Bonus Action: move flaming sphere to strike another orc for 2d6 fire damge DEX save DC 15 for half.
Reaction: Cast shield if hit with an attack if the luck reroll doesn't work.
Special: Use a luck die to force a reroll if hit.
Concentration: 8/10

Firebolt attack and damage vs orc: 1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21
1D10 = [4] = 4

[/SBLOCK]

OOC:
As combat and initiative time seems to be nearly at an end, Fistan will send Rillix ahead to scout the other side.
For a second there, *I* thought you were going to jump to your death!...
Me too :D [MENTION=6873732]seriousmoonlight[/MENTION] thanks

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 20/20 (HD: 3/3d6)
Arcane Ward: 2/9 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 2/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C) Thunderwave, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (0/2) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Train launches two quick beams at the retreating orcs. He is worried about too many wanting to cross the bridge at once; he is not destined for such a ridiculous death.

OOC: To hit vs. Orc 9: [roll]1d20+5[/roll9]. If a hit, damage = [roll0] necrotic.
To hit vs. Orc 10: [roll]1d20+5[/roll9]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] necrotic.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Retry on to hits (sorry):
OOC: To hit vs. Orc 9: [roll0]. Damage as above.
To hit vs. Orc 10: [roll1]. Damage as above.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina creeps across the bridge into the fog, scouting ahead for any other dangers that may lurk in the fog just beyond their sight.

OOC: Here's a few rolls, just to cover all the bases... if you need anything else, feel free to roll for me to save some time.
Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [/roll]1d20+3[/roll]
Investigation: [/roll]1d20+4[/roll]

Remove ads