Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
I love this piece. By he way, Storn, we're "E.N. Publishing," not EN World Publishing.

Oops. Nuthin' like getting your client's name wrong. So-sorry about that!!!

and I've even used En as a scrabble word...sheesh

Movin' along, nuthin' ta see here!!!

Well.. that ain't exactly true. There is hopefully plenty to see. Here is a commission of an electrical character for a superhero game for y'all to look at:

Ion72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Storn

Explorer
Move over Death Tribble... there is a new oddball requester on the loose!!!!

A local friend, for some reason I still don't know, wanted a picture of a Shark/Chicken/with one Dog leg.... and well... here you have the Sharkogken!!!

sharkogkin72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or flee in terror. :uhoh:
I say flee in terror. But I don't know whether I should flee in terror from the dreaded 'Lesser Dog-legged Charkin' (The Greater Dog-legged Charkin obviously having more than one dog-leg) or from whatever mind dreamed up this abomination.

Storn. . . your friend scares me.

Storn

Explorer
hafrogman said:
I say flee in terror. But I don't know whether I should flee in terror from the dreaded 'Lesser Dog-legged Charkin' (The Greater Dog-legged Charkin obviously having more than one dog-leg) or from whatever mind dreamed up this abomination.

Storn. . . your friend scares me.

And she ain't even a gamer....

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Ack...the frog is outta the hive and stalking me. :uhoh: :eek:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
Ack...the frog is outta the hive and stalking me. :uhoh: :eek:
Meh, to be fair, I tend to look whenever Storn posts something new. I just don't comment so much, because there's just so many synonyms for 'Awesome' before it gets tiresome.

Storn said:
And she ain't even a gamer....
I briefly toyed with the name 'Shardogken', but I decided that would instead be the world's greatest Thanksgiving meal.

A shark, that has eaten a dog that has eaten a chicken. Then you bake the whole thing and serve it with yams and marshmallows.

Is there any way in which you can explain how she came up with this concept, or is it just one of those 'you had to be there' kind of moments?

Storn

Explorer
It's a TWAAAAAAAAPPP!!!!

Oh. This one was so much fun to do. This was commissioned by a loving wife for her husband's xmas gift this year. Full oils. His very, very first character, who happens to be star wars. After getting the description, this image leapt to mind immediately, dunno why, sometimes that just happens. Sometimes I have to find the image while I work it out on paper/canvas.

I'm not using names here, because I don't like to without permission. I do know that they have perused this thread. Which is why I couldn't post this until AFTER xmas!!!

Zorak72.jpg

Remove ads