Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
Here are some 7th Sea commissions. The first one is a witch who "gloves' her fallen opponents for some more mystic mojo... that kinda creeps me out. Appropriate for the upcoming holiday! <g>

Fiore72.jpg

Sibyl72.jpg

Vesten72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Explorer
Are you in the mood for some Pulp Adventure? I've done a several interiors for:

Max Davies, aka the Rook, wages relentless war against diabolical foes to save the innocent from obliteration! Aided by his beautiful wife Evelyn, police chief Will McKenzie and the Russian superman, Leonid Kaslov, the vision-haunted vigilante battles vampires, zombies, Asian super-villains and demon worshiping cults!

barryreese.net

I believe it is for volume 3. I've read vol. 1 and it is pretty rollicking good fun!

Here is a taste of the art I've done. The first Rook (there are other generations that I illustrated) and an undead pirate foe.

Rookinterior100.jpg

UPirate100.jpg

(not creative common images)

kroh

First Post
I LOVE undead pirate foes!

Cool that there is a lot of pulp surfacing right now. Guess everyone is gearing up for the Spirit.

Regards,
Walt

Storn

Explorer
Got a small convention here in Ithaca, NY this Saturday called Get Your Geek On a Thon. I'm running Starblazer Adventures. Here are a couple of quick doodles for that con game. I'm doing pre-gen characters, and here are the 5 Star Patrol officers done up.

StarPatrol72.jpg

And this is the mysterious "dead" space station that they are sent to investigate.

FabianSatellite72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Explorer
A couple of superheroes. Star is for the Ten ton studios weekly challenge. A quickie watercolor over ink.

DCStar72.jpg

HalfSkull72.jpg

Star is not Creative Commons, Half Skull is.

Storn

Explorer
Hi Storn,

I love your work. Are you aware some of your Photobucket-hosted images are missing?

Yes. Started to run out of space, so I've been taking some older stuff out... and stuff that I might not have done, but posted to use in another context. Or stuff I just don't like.

Remove ads