• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Recalling what she knows about these creatures (Knowledge (nature) +8), Allyra slowly heads back to the others.

“Trolls. Three of them, as far as I could see. They are having lunch right now and are arguing about the specifics as it seems.”

Boddynock

First Post
Eliyyad scowls in distaste. "Trolls - they are foul creatures. But, if I remember correctly, they do not like fire. Perhaps we should smoke them out - or just smoke them."

He laughs at his own jest.

Rhun

First Post
Turo's face turns hard and grim at Allyra's report, and he spits on the ground. "Foul beasts, they are. Evil and nasty. If we pass them, leave them living, they will only cause some other innocents harm."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Fire, yes, I'm sure I heard that before. Well, I can give them some fire, and as we have seen you are quite capable of that as well, Eliyyad. I suppose, between the two of us, we can hurt them quite good, if we can get close enough without them being able to spread out, which should hopefully allow us to do away with this threat. Since I am still invisible for a while, I can surely get into position, as I need to be somewhat closer than our fiery friend here. Quite naturally, I would be more than happy if the rest of us would stay not too far away, if we decide to go that route.”

Ruined Ranger's tower

The area is surrounded with balsam Firs and cypress trees, the ruined tower upper story is totally crumbled but stands high above the tree tops, the second story is complete, but only darkness can be seen through the narrow slits that supposed to be windows, the first floor is partially ruined. The staircase (yellow) is partially ruined as well and stands half the way up to the second story.
A ruined, burned wooden fence (Dotted line) surrounds the side of the tower, probably a place where the rangers stabled their horses.

Attachments

• Mountains.xls
    53 KB · Views: 80

Rhun

First Post
"A few fireballs into the tower should take care of the trolls quite handily. Eliyyad, is that something you can arrange? The rest of us can move in a prepare to strike before they can respond to your barrage."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Still invisible, Allyra offers to take up position about fifty feet away from the tower (X22) and blast them with fire from there, at the same time Eliyyad sends a Fireball into the old building.

OOC: Allyra would cast a sudden maximized Blast of Flame on the three trolls then.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Rhun said:
"A few fireballs into the tower should take care of the trolls quite handily. Eliyyad, is that something you can arrange? The rest of us can move in a prepare to strike before they can respond to your barrage."
"Certainly, my friend. I'm always happy to oblige."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads