• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

wmasters

First Post
Travelling

So it looks like I'm going to be travelling for three weeks at the end of August/beginning of September, from 28th August. Not that I'm complaining, three weeks in Japan sounds like a good thing to me, especially with work paying most of the bills!

Internet access will be limited during this time, at best. Hopefully this won't be too big a problem, and Turo can be largely NPC'd during these weeks, if that's OK? When I get a moment online I will try and post then, but it's not going to be a priority as I'm sure you all understand.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up as early as I could. BTW - really enjoying the game so far Strahd!

wmasters

First Post
Yes, with a bit of luck I'll still be able to post during these weeks, just not as often, I'd guess it'll be around twice a week or so.

Steve - checking your character sheet, you wrought +3 bonus to Str - it's supposed to be +4.

Yair - summon monster spell have range of 25ft. + 5 ft. per 2 levels, the cart is 650ft. from you.

Last edited:

Saracor

Explorer
One quick note...I had dismounted from my horse and moved away from him to help the lad. Don't think he would have been involved in the combat.

Thanee

First Post
Hey Strahd, just letting you know, that I had to change a feat for Allyra (Sudden Maximize became Sudden Silent), because otherwise she couldn't learn Cooperative Spell, which has the same prerequisite as Sudden Maximize (one other metamagic feat). Didn't know that until just now, when I stumbled over it on accident, and certainly didn't suspect that this feat even has a prerequisite. :heh:

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads