• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

renau1g

First Post
Whisper watches quietly from the shadows while Toman et all dispose of the creature. His skills were not needed, yet, so the ninja maintained a silent vigil in the darkness to see if the others are pursuing the foe.

Rhun

First Post
Turo reverses the words of his chant as he sees his companions handily defeat the blue beast, deciding that Garl's blessings can best be saved until later.

OOC: That went way faster than I expected.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I'm assuming that since Toman's first round of attacks were a 30 and 22, that the rolled an 18, and 15. (since he was using 2pt PA and thus had a +12/+7 attack bonuses)

Remember that a Falchion has a threat range of 18-20 (x2).

Just sayin'. Toman could have been more of a death machine if he crit'ed the sucker, and didn't roll what appears to be a 3 on his AoO....

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Whisper allowed his allies to investigate the hole while he crept to the entrance they'd come into the room from, seeing no other exits, so he can cover their efforts. That battle had surely made a lot of noise and the ninja was worried that other denizens of this place would come to investigate.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Toman Kenthur

The warrior calmly wipes the ichor off of his blade before momentarily sheathing it.

He steps towards the hole and looks down into its depths.

[sblock=Draconic]
"You show your true colors -- bastard of dragonkind!"
[/sblock]

"I am not sure what it was, but it represented its cowardly blue ancestry well."

"I would imagine we will not see it again."

"Do you have any idea how far down this hole goes?"

Toman looks around for any loose rocks nearby to drop down and listen to it hitting the bottom of the hole.

Toman finds plenty of rocks and stalagmite debris to throw down, he takes some and drops them into the dark pit.
Moments pass and nothing ... several options are available:
The pit is too deep and runs way into the depth of the earth into places that better left to the denizens of the underdark to dwell, or maybe there is a big cushion in the bottom.

Either way, the blue wyrm vanished in the darkness, the sound of his fleeing faded too.

Rhun

First Post
"Yes, well...I've heard you can never tell with dragonkind," answers Turo. The gnome adjusts his war helm, and then turns to move away from the pit, to finish searching the chamber. "Drive them off once, and they come come back with a vengeance the next time."

Remove ads