Strange New Worlds: 9 Adventures For Star Trek RPG

Modiphius has released Strange New Worlds in PDF (November 2019 in your local game store), which contains nine short adventures for use with their Star Trek Adventures 2d20-powered RPG.

Modiphius has released Strange New Worlds in PDF (November 2019 in your local game store), which contains nine short adventures for use with their Star Trek Adventures 2d20-powered RPG.

STA_SNW_Front_463x598.jpg

"This adventure supplement contains nine missions exploring the strangest and most challenging missions on dangerous planets and weird environments.Strange New Worlds follows on from the huge success of the first adventure compendium These Are the Voyages, and provides fans with missions from the Enterprise, Original Series, and Next Generation eras. Some incredible writing talent was recruited, from well-known Star Trek fiction writers such as Christopher L. Bennett (The Captain’s Oath, Greater Than the Sum), to roleplaying game luminaries like Jason Bulmahn (Pathfinder 2nd Edition)."
  • Solve the mystery of a viral plague among a population of aliens who attempted to remove the virus by constructing a mammoth artificial ring around their planet
  • Explore an ancient doomsday seed vault on a barren, ice-covered world
  • Investigate strange events occurring in and around a massive ancient ‘skyhook’ gathering resources from a Jupiter-like gas giant
  • Determine how two separate species might have been caught together in an extinction-level event
  • Visit a strange disk made of hyperdense matter and attempt to survive the wholesome and lethal diversions it offers
  • Defuse a potentially violent situation on a neutral pilgrimage world
  • Encounter a renegade Ferengi on a planet with a sentient living ocean
  • Respond to a distress signal from a doomed Vulcan expeditionary team
  • Determine why a research facility in the Cardassian demilitarized zone has suddenly fallen silent
STA_SNW_14-15_463x299.jpg

STA_SNW_38-39_463x299.jpg

STA_SNW_100-101_463x299.jpg

stadi

Explorer
As I see they are still trying to push the black background thing. I never held a physical version in my hands, but on a monitor I can't stand it, it hurts my eyes.

The white version is plain ugly. There are so many better solutions out there.

Remove ads

Remove ads