• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Streets of Seilen IC Campaign

Rhialto

First Post
Eveiret glances at Malenkirk. "Alyssa is...quite influential. She has a real knack for... diplomacy. It's enough to say that all the Five Families know that the best interests of Alyssa Quirinius are their best interests..."

He turns to Yunalesca. "As for sharing power--why, the Primus shares power with the Advisory Council. All is completely fair and equitable." He grins. "At least, that's the party line..."

Tokiwong

First Post
Yunalesca nods...

"I apologize, I just do not fully understand the ways of the city-folk. I shall try not to be a bother..." she bites her lip in slight embarrassment.

Rhialto

First Post
Eveiret laughs at Yunalesca's comment.

"I wouldn't worry. I've lived here my whole life, and I'm not certain I understand them either..."

Rhialto

First Post
As Kelvin passes through the gate, a tall man wearing a red hat and carrying a staff approaches him.

"Excuse me, lordship...? Care to hire a dragoman? I can easily take you to wherever it is you wish to go..."

Tokiwong

First Post
Rhialto said:
Eveiret laughs at Yunalesca's comment.

"I wouldn't worry. I've lived here my whole life, and I'm not certain I understand them either..."

Yunalesca smiles at his comment and warms up some...

"Well at least I don't feel so alone... in that happenstance..."

(Does Kelvin know what a dragoman is, presuming that it's nothing that bad...)

Kelvin nods, "Very well, what is your fee?"

(Assuming it is reasonable)

"I am interested in looking at this...Silver Chalice building, I wish to gain more knowledge of the arcane arts and I hope there's something there that can help me." The alfari looks at the dragoman for a second, then will follow.

(Sense Motive check, +5)

Rhialto

First Post
The dragoman bows. "Five coppers for a person." he says. He doesn't seem to be lying...

(OOC: Dragomen are guides. If your character has any knowledge of human kingdoms, he knows about them.)

When the alfari mentions his destination, the dragoman nods, and heads away, gesturing for him to follow.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Kaiambus Arkhendeire

Rhialto said:
Eveiret glances at Kaiambus and whispers to him. "You keep trying to attract my attention. When we get to the Gargoyle, I'll need to talk to you. We have much to discuss..."

Kaiambus nods quietly. For most of the rest of the time they spend travelling to the inn, he listens to the conversation between Mal, Yunalesca, and the Dragoman without interjecting anything of note. For his own personal sake, he pays close attention to the description of the current power structure in Seilen. One never knows when the right information can become useful.

Last edited:

Remove ads