D&D 5E Strixhaven's Monsters: Groffs, Mage Hunters, & Oriq Recruiters

Gizmodo has a preview of Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos, showing off some of the new monsters in the book. The Oriq Recruiter is an agent of a dark mage cult; a Groff is a canine swamp creature; and a Mage Hunter is a spider-legged drone. The article also talks about trudges, daemogoths, the Oracle, founder dragons, and the archaic. Visit the article at Gizmodo for more...
Gizmodo has a preview of Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos, showing off some of the new monsters in the book.

The Oriq Recruiter is an agent of a dark mage cult; a Groff is a canine swamp creature; and a Mage Hunter is a spider-legged drone. The article also talks about trudges, daemogoths, the Oracle, founder dragons, and the archaic.

Visit the article at Gizmodo for more!

oriq.jpg

I will also note that the mascots all seem to be new creatures, so they don't just use regular elementals for Prismari, they have ART Elementals, and the rest of the colleges get unique types of creatures too. I am curious as to what kind of creature type and subtype Inklings (monstersity or Elemental or constructs or Fey?), Spirit Statues (probably undead), Pest (I hope beast), Fractals (constructs? Fey? Aberrant?).

Remove ads

Remove ads