• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stupid warning labels and disclaimers...

Harmon

First Post
About, oh 10 years ago we got some tools on a job, at lunch time the boss brought us the instructions while he was laughing. I am not sure of the exact wordage but the Skilsaw said something about- 'blade turns at 1800 rpms, can cause serious damage to flesh."

A nail gun- "this tool may cause bodily injury if used in correctly."

Bought some blade for my utility knife some years ago and the box had a disclaimer about the sharpness. A razor blade is sharp- who'd have thought :D

The one that kills me is coffee- "contents may be hot." I hope so, thats what I wanted.

nick2

Explorer
Wasn't there a lawsuit filed about cruise control, where someone set the cruise control for their RV, and then went in the back to have a nap? I like the drug ads on tv, where the side effects sound twice as bad as the actual disease. It does make me wonder though when they say "should not be taken by a woman who is pregnant, or may become pregant". isn't that pretty much every woman under 40 or so? People don't want to be responsible for their own actions, so they find someone else to blame, and get some money for themselves in return. I'm sure there are many cases though, where the company doesn't release important information about their product, and it does cause harm to people.

Remove ads