WotBS Subscription and WotBS

tdewitt274

First Post
OK, I'm confused. I haven't seen anything on how the subscription works.

So, my question is, if I subscribe to the "Community Supporter" subscription, do I get access to the back catalog for the "Subscriber Content", or is it anything new?

Also, while I'm thinking of it, do all the extras that the "Deluxe" PDF have also found on the website somewhere? If the extras are not on the website, would it be wiser to buy the "Deluxe" PDF and then get a 4e subscription?

I'm interested in both the 3.5 and the 4e versions, but still on the fence.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I really worry when people ask these questions. I've revised the info so many times to make it as clear as I can, and it seems that still people aren't understandig what I'm trying to say. If anyone has any advice on how to make it clearer, I'm listening! :)

So:

1) Yes, you do. Basically, while your'e subscribed you have full access to the download area, and when it expires you have no access to it. Not ideal for me, admittedly, as it means you can buy hundreds of dollars of PDFs for $3, but I have to trust that folks won't abuse it.

2) Nope. They're only in the deluxe product. I'm not sure which option you'd consider wiser, but there are a number of choices and combinations you can choose from - basically choose the method which works for you. Although --

--2a) They'll probably appear at a later date, but only when we have the spare time!

tdewitt274

First Post
I really worry when people ask these questions. I've revised the info so many times to make it as clear as I can, and it seems that still people aren't understandig what I'm trying to say. If anyone has any advice on how to make it clearer, I'm listening! :)

The issue I had was that I couldn't find a FAQ anywhere. I think if the FAQ was on this page it would be pretty obvious. :)

So:

1) Yes, you do. Basically, while your'e subscribed you have full access to the download area, and when it expires you have no access to it. Not ideal for me, admittedly, as it means you can buy hundreds of dollars of PDFs for $3, but I have to trust that folks won't abuse it.

2) Nope. They're only in the deluxe product. I'm not sure which option you'd consider wiser, but there are a number of choices and combinations you can choose from - basically choose the method which works for you. Although --

--2a) They'll probably appear at a later date, but only when we have the spare time!

Well, that's very generous! This being the case, I may just pick up the PDF and subscribe to the "Community Supporter".

Do you plan on doing a 4e hardcover? I don't frequent these boards often, so I apologize if this has been brought up.

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you plan on doing a 4e hardcover? I don't frequent these boards often, so I apologize if this has been brought up.

We honestly don't know at this point. If we do, we won't make the decision until the end of 2010 at the earliest.

Remove ads