Surrogates are now available

warfteiner

First Post
Revising the above:

All that is currently available is the Death Curse primer. The season will receive its full start when the book releases, which has not happened yet. More goodies are in the works, but as we had s7 premiere content at Gen Con we needed to push the Death Curse data out ahead of the full surge.

Thomas LeBoeuf

First Post
I like the idea of the Death Curse and the surrogates but I'm not fond of the daily roles to save your sole if a surrogate is in use. This will discourage players from playing AL games until the season is over. This part of the death curse should be changed. Even with a 95% chance of success on each role after 20 rolls it would be only 36% chance of you still being alive (if I remember my stats class correctly).

I really hope my character doesn't die this season because I'd hate to lose him permanently.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Unless you only have Season 7 AL games as options in your area, you could opt to play your 'main' character in a different season while making (or playing) an alternate character for Tomb of Annihilation. The admins seem to want to encourage making new characters for each season anyway.

--
Pauper

Remove ads