D&D 5E Survivor 5E - Subclasses - School of Divination knew it would win!

Undrave

Legend
Battle Master 6
Circle of the Land 1
Oath of the Ancients 7
School of Divination 5

EDIT: Fixed Oath of the Ancients

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Battle Master 6
Circle of the Land 1
Oath of the Ancients 9
School of Divination 5
Undrave, you have both Battlemaster and Oath of the Ancients showing 1 higher than the the prior post from Maxperson. Since you have Battlemaster bolded, I am assuiming Oath of the Ancients should be 8 rather than 9

edit: actually, Oath of the Ancients should be 7. The person prior to Maxperson had Oath of the Ancients at 6. So, Maxperson's increase should have made it 7 not 8

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Lol. I was about to tell you that you also messed up. Your vote, should have resulte in Oath of the Ancients being 7 not 8 since the poster before you had Oath of the Ancients with 6. So, after Undrave's vote, Oath of the Ancients should be 7 not 9

Last edited:

Undrave

Legend
Undrave, you have both Battlemaster and Oath of the Ancients showing 1 higher than the the prior post from Maxperson. Since you have Battlemaster bolded, I am assuiming Oath of the Ancients should be 8 rather than 9
Oops, yeah I messed up, sorry. Will fix it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Lol. I was about to tell you that you also messed up. Your vote, should have resulted resulted in Oath of the Ancients being 7 not 8 since the poster before you had Oath of the Ancients with 6. So, after Undrave's vote, Oath of the Ancients should be 7 not 9
I was using common core math! 5+1=7 now.

Undrave

Legend
So here's where we stand currently:

Battle Master 6
Circle of the Land 1
Oath of the Ancients 7
School of Divination 5

Two casters and two melee guys, not too bad for a party.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases